WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

A problem

Eclipsed

The Eclipsed One
So a kitten is trapped in a pickle jar.. with only 1 pickle, 3 olives and 14 small pieces of newspaper all folded in to the shape of lobsters.. HOW DOES THE KITTEN GET OUT?!

do we have to use the objects mentioned? If yes then.... I would use the claw of the lobster to open the jar for the kitten? Yah thats it, sure ok, use the claw.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Smash the jar with a bat. Might kill the kitten, but it will be out of the jar. If it doesnt kill the kitten, keep hitting it until it does.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
cant say i'm devastated that he cant reply to give us the answer

Justaguy17

i'm so uber
Eclipsed said:
So a kitten is trapped in a pickle jar.. with only 1 pickle, 3 olives and 14 small pieces of newspaper all folded in to the shape of lobsters.. HOW DOES THE KITTEN GET OUT?!
i think it would eat the 3 olives, cause their magical olives (i mean, why put olives in a pickle jar, they GOT to be magical).

so he eats them, then get super strength, so he can smash the... pickle, wich bounces of the walls, sending a emergency sound to his fellow kittens all over the place.

those kittens throw a pencil down the jar.

the trapped kitten writes down the problem on the piece of newspaper, throws it out(not all of them, there are still 13 remaining, for backup issues). so now the other kittens know whats going on.

the the other kittens, throw in a Grenade blasting a hole in the jar, the trapped kitten uses the other pieces of paper as shield so he doesnt die...