WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

A question to pose to the masses

Hater808

The hate still Shapes me
I am not here to rant about women because men aren't much better but... Why can't people for me in most cases girls make the right(fuck right, a good) decision? Most girls I know would see the right path if they got stuck in a bear trap and had to look at it for a week and fuck these are prefectly normal girls(no major drugs or emotional problems). I have a girl friend so I get to stand and watch this debauchery happen to my friends. I have seen time and time again girls making the same stupid mistake over and over again. Finally, I ask a friend of mine who is currently dating a, in her words, "asshole" why she is with him. To which she replies, girls like assholes, this isn't a new finding but coming out of a girls mouth was new to me. So they know and do it anyway, or are they just fucking stupid?:confuse:

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
was there a point here?

Hater808 said:
I have seen time and time again girls making the same stupid mistake over and over again.

Erm......it's not just women:

http://www.wtf.com/showthread.php?t=11457

Anyways, the only explanation I can offer is that these people you're speaking of are thinking with their hearts/crotches (or maybe both) instead of using common sense.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thick

Hoodrat
Hater808 said:
I am not here to rant about women because men aren't much better but... Why can't people for me in most cases girls make the right(fuck right, a good) decision? Most girls I know would see the right path if they got stuck in a bear trap and had to look at it for a week and fuck these are prefectly normal girls(no major drugs or emotional problems). I have a girl friend so I get to stand and watch this debauchery happen to my friends. I have seen time and time again girls making the same stupid mistake over and over again. Finally, I ask a friend of mine who is currently dating a, in her words, "asshole" why she is with him. To which she replies, girls like assholes, this isn't a new finding but coming out of a girls mouth was new to me. So they know and do it anyway, or are they just fucking stupid?:confuse:
Quite simply, some women enjoy the conflict or challenge. Everybody has their own appeal in their taste for the opposite sex. Some people are more physical, some are for the personality side of it. Some people like the nice guys/gals, other like the badasses/assholes/bitches. No rhyme or reason to it. Ultimately though, I think it's just a stage, and once most people grow up a bit, they realize what they actually really want in a person.

That's my take on it. :rolleyes:

Hater808 said:
As Zoloftcasserole said, it's not just women. I had to listen to that same complaint about girls who choose frat guys and how it ruins the chances of the nice guys. Every time I hear something like this I want to scream. I can't tell you how many times I've had to listen to my guy friends talk about these girls who do them wrong, yet they STILL like them! Both genders do it, hell you've probably done it yourself without realizing it, so quit bitching about it. You live and learn. Anyway, possible reasoning is that the "assholes" get there first. They might have been the only brave enough ones to do something about their feelings. Also, the "assholes" normally have the power of persuasion fully mastered and know how to sweettalk the victim into forgiving them or making them feel sorry for the "assholes." Women are very compassionate people, in general (with some exceptions of course), and they tend to fall for sob stories, unfortunately. If a woman feels that it would crush the person or ruin the person's life, then she tends to either make herself the guilty one in her mind or put off ending the obviously bad relationship. I hope that answers your question to some degree.