WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

A real Family Rant

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
To My Dearest mother-in-Law

Listen here you pathetic waste of sperm, grow UP! I am so god damn tired of hearing about how it was cause I wasn't happy with my life that Jesse joined the army and I am so fed up with how I am money hungry and now I don't have a job and living off your son and I lack true values

BACK THE FUCK UP HO! A welfare woman who talks to me about values and living off of people. Lets see you have two kids, you don't know who the father of them is, you never been married and you fucked more guys then I will ever know in a lifetime. You allowed your son to get abused...live out on the streets... move to South Dakota... 1500 miles from you... and never once sent him a birthday card or called him for 5 years... now your worried about him...or did you finally figured out that your name is not on his bank account anymore... YEPPERS ANGEL TOOK CARE OF THAT! Oh, didn't you know I have these nifty lil papers called power of attorney papers... No wonder Jesse bank account was a little short... mom did you make sure you put money in there for him like you said you would... or was your fingers a little sticky and you pulled a few dollars out. I don't need your money or your help BITCH! By the way...this time I HAVE PROOF, your fucking your son over. And as far as me not having a job, its been 4 days bitch… I have not ever not worked since I was 16 years old in high school… I busted 12 hour nights and went to school. OH WAIT I AM LIEN RIGHT… cause labor laws… in South Dakota you can drop out when you are 16 and work… I didn’t drop out I just lied and said I did.. that’s how I afforded to buy my car, that’s how I afforded to drive it… help my parents pay for food and bills… go to prom and race… WHERE WAS YOUR SONS MONEY WHEN THAT SHIT WAS GOING ON!

Why did Jesse join the army… CAUSE HE WANTED TOO… Maybe if for once in your life you would of told my husband what he could do instead of what he can’t do he might not of chose that path, but he did now fucking support him like a real fucking mother or stay the hell away from him.

Lets not even start on what you are doing to your mentally challenge daughter.... you allowed her to get taken advantage of finically, emotionally, sexually and physically... and talks about how it would be good for her to live out on the street cause it would straighten her up... WHAT THE FUCK! I will be god damn go to hell if you do that !

Another fucking thing... you sit there and cry one more god damn time over that phone to my husband when he does get a chance to call you about money I will personally fly down there hunt you down and KILL YOU! He got enough to worry about, telling him his beloved grandmother is going to die, his sister is getting kicked out of his apartment and shit is not helping him... HELLO YOUR SON IS AT WAR YOU STUPID SADISTICALLY CUNT! I don’t want to hear you utter out of your fat fucking liar of lips “I don’t want to lose you… bitch you never really gave a damn about him… you only care is Jesse did something with himself and has money…

WHERE THE FUCK WHERE YOU WHEN HE WAS SUFFERING FROM WITHDRAWLS…. LAYING ON MY BEDROOM FLOOR SHAKING CRYING AND IN PAIN.. WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I HELD HIM THROUGH THOSE NIGHTMARES… WHEN I TOLD HIM HE COULD DO IT… WHERE WERE YOU ONCE FOR THAT BOY, WHEN HE GOT HIS GED…REMEMBER HE WAS TO FUCKING STUPID…. HE COULDN”T PAY ATTENTION ENOUGH TO LEARN HOW TO DRIVE RIGHT… NO YOU JUST DIDN”T KNOW HOW TO BE A FUCKING MOTHER!

WTF are you trying to get aid for with food and shit for family members of deployed soldiers. Your taking away from people who really need it... I don't even take the aid and I am entitled to it. GOD DAMN I WANT TO MURDER YOU! By the way please stop calling my house I am never home to talk to you

Love your daughter-in-law,

Angel

I feel better.... :)

jamesp

In Memory...
_Kitana_ said:
To My Dearest mother-in-Law

Listen here you pathetic waste of sperm, grow UP! I am so god damn tired of hearing about how it was cause I wasn't happy with my life that Jesse joined the army and I am so fed up with how I am money hungry and now I don't have a job and living off your son and I lack true values

BACK THE FUCK UP HO! A welfare woman who talks to me about values and living off of people. Lets see you have two kids, you don't know who the father of them is, you never been married and you fucked more guys then I will ever know in a lifetime. You allowed your son to get abused...live out on the streets... move to South Dakota... 1500 miles from you... and never once sent him a birthday card or called him for 5 years... now your worried about him...or did you finally figured out that your name is not on his bank account anymore... YEPPERS ANGEL TOOK CARE OF THAT! Oh, didn't you know I have these nifty lil papers called power of attorney papers... No wonder Jesse bank account was a little short... mom did you make sure you put money in there for him like you said you would... or was your fingers a little sticky and you pulled a few dollars out. I don't need your money or your help BITCH! By the way...this time I HAVE PROOF, your fucking your son over. And as far as me not having a job, its been 4 days bitch… I have not ever not worked since I was 16 years old in high school… I busted 12 hour nights and went to school. OH WAIT I AM LIEN RIGHT… cause labor laws… in South Dakota you can drop out when you are 16 and work… I didn’t drop out I just lied and said I did.. that’s how I afforded to buy my car, that’s how I afforded to drive it… help my parents pay for food and bills… go to prom and race… WHERE WAS YOUR SONS MONEY WHEN THAT SHIT WAS GOING ON!

Why did Jesse join the army… CAUSE HE WANTED TOO… Maybe if for once in your life you would of told my husband what he could do instead of what he can’t do he might not of chose that path, but he did now fucking support him like a real fucking mother or stay the hell away from him.

Lets not even start on what you are doing to your mentally challenge daughter.... you allowed her to get taken advantage of finically, emotionally, sexually and physically... and talks about how it would be good for her to live out on the street cause it would straighten her up... WHAT THE FUCK! I will be god damn go to hell if you do that !

Another fucking thing... you sit there and cry one more god damn time over that phone to my husband when he does get a chance to call you about money I will personally fly down there hunt you down and KILL YOU! He got enough to worry about, telling him his beloved grandmother is going to die, his sister is getting kicked out of his apartment and shit is not helping him... HELLO YOUR SON IS AT WAR YOU STUPID SADISTICALLY CUNT! I don’t want to hear you utter out of your fat fucking liar of lips “I don’t want to lose you… bitch you never really gave a damn about him… you only care is Jesse did something with himself and has money…

WHERE THE FUCK WHERE YOU WHEN HE WAS SUFFERING FROM WITHDRAWLS…. LAYING ON MY BEDROOM FLOOR SHAKING CRYING AND IN PAIN.. WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I HELD HIM THROUGH THOSE NIGHTMARES… WHEN I TOLD HIM HE COULD DO IT… WHERE WERE YOU ONCE FOR THAT BOY, WHEN HE GOT HIS GED…REMEMBER HE WAS TO FUCKING STUPID…. HE COULDN”T PAY ATTENTION ENOUGH TO LEARN HOW TO DRIVE RIGHT… NO YOU JUST DIDN”T KNOW HOW TO BE A FUCKING MOTHER!

WTF are you trying to get aid for with food and shit for family members of deployed soldiers. Your taking away from people who really need it... I don't even take the aid and I am entitled to it. GOD DAMN I WANT TO MURDER YOU! By the way please stop calling my house I am never home to talk to you

Love your daughter-in-law,

Angel

I feel better.... :)

tell that bitch how it is Angel!