WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

a real flame...

Status
Not open for further replies.
nymph, u can kiss my **s. i may be a n00b, but that doesnt mean i need to be abused by "people" using their "tool's" power. and for evryone who doesnt know, i am 13, the age neccesary to join. so dont get all mad at me or neone else that i joined. it is all allowed. so nymph, i give u a real :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: FU :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: , not a fake one in so many of these forum posts, and if u have a problem with that, i dont care. its ur problem. not mine.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Keep trying, boy! You almost had a real flame that time!

so you think thats a flame? or that it bothers me? eh my fan club starts on the left, get in line! your behind duddles, yuck, darth and prolly linksy! fuck off n00b! like your gripes mean shit to me. ya i kicked your ass in chat, get over it. your new learn to take the blows and maybe you'll make it, if not then quit. i don't give a shit, don't be a whinny bitch! even darth and linksy have taken my swings better then you! you fuckin waste of space. shut your comp off and walk away. you don't deserve to be here. not only dose your age prove it, but your ability to handle the heat!

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Mike aka Fatass said:
nymph, u can kiss my **s. i may be a n00b, but that doesnt mean i need to be abused by "people" using their "tool's" power. and for evryone who doesnt know, i am 13, the age neccesary to join. so dont get all mad at me or neone else that i joined. it is all allowed. so nymph, i give u a real :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: FU :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: , not a fake one in so many of these forum posts, and if u have a problem with that, i dont care. its ur problem. not mine.
wait, wheres the flame?

what scares me is that this little pre pubesent shit pulled something off that nympho could only dream of thinking up......

EDIT: rofl nympho thinks im in her fanclub! wow, i was sure you had to have a distinguishable face before you could START a fanclub, then again, thats what happened to alek baldwin.

hehehe like i said yuck, the line starts on the left! get in line. i'll honor you with my disses in order! so fuck off loser!

engrish? i don't speek your fucked up engrish. well if you can't understand me then thats your problem. i don't give a shit :mfinger:. keep trying though junior.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Nymphchick said:
engrish? i don't speek your fucked up engrish. well if you can't understand me then thats your problem. i don't give a shit :mfinger:. keep trying though junior.
Not to be rude or anything, but are you Pmsing?? cause you seemed to be pist off latly. i dont understand?

?

do you really think i care what you think about me? no i'm not pmsing, just caused you asked. i had my rag a couple weeks ago, but thanx for asking. look if fatass can't handle shit in chat then thats his fault. me and yuck never did get along.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Nymphchick said:
do you really think i care what you think about me? no i'm not pmsing, just caused you asked. i had my rag a couple weeks ago, but thanx for asking. look if fatass can't handle shit in chat then thats his fault. me and yuck never did get along.
Well i just wanted to know, but now that i do, i will stay out of this thread!!

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Nymphchick said:
hell it must be that time of the month, or it could just be that all the trannys in canadia wake up in this mood.

i dont have time for "people" like u. if u want, u can go ahead and be a bitch by kicking n00bs out of chat and saying shit to them afterwords. i'll back them up. with pride. because at one time or another, we all were n00bs. even you.

power to the noobs.

EDIT: and i dont really give a shit about wut u think about me either. ur entitled to ur opinion, and i respect that. but dont take out ur anger on the noobs.

no anger here junior, i haven't seen you around enough to feel that. so don't go thinking your a big man or anything. i could give shit who you are. you'er another n00b, most don't make it past a month or 4 posts. prove yourself then you'll have my respect. till then, get in line, i'll kick your ass till then :thumbsup:

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Well, he's already double the 4 post count...only another 28 days to go!

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
this thread continues to get gayer by the minute.

flames are only amusing if a thread doesnt start with "omg _________ i'm calling you out you [insert generic list of cuss words or name-calling]"

:rolleyes:

L.A.M.E.

LiberatioN said:
this thread continues to get gayer by the minute.

flames are only amusing if a thread doesnt start with "omg _________ i'm calling you out you [insert generic list of cuss words or name-calling]"

:rolleyes:

L.A.M.E.
lib lib, let the kids feel big. /me snickers. he wants to be a big boy! :happysad:

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Mike aka Fatass said:
i dont have time for "people" like u. if u want, u can go ahead and be a bitch by kicking n00bs out of chat and saying shit to them afterwords. i'll back them up. with pride. because at one time or another, we all were n00bs. even you.

power to the noobs.

EDIT: and i dont really give a shit about wut u think about me either. ur entitled to ur opinion, and i respect that. but dont take out ur anger on the noobs.
Here's a clue knob choker. Getting kicked out of chat is... NO BIG DEAL. We've all been kicked out. Sometimes you get kicked for being a dillweed (I suspect that was the case if your whinning is any indicator.) Sometimes you get kicked out because someone with operator rights finds it amusing. The worst thing you can do is drop into B&T and cry about it. Even worse is to come into B&T, make a thread called "A real Flame" and then drop this huge stinking turd.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you stupid?

Well, yes actually you are. Just because you're 13 doesn't mean you shouldn't fucking know how to spell words like "What" or "you" or the fact that the word "I" is fucking capitolized. You're not typing on a god damn cell phone and you're not Peter Fucking Pan. Jesus H. God Damn Mother Fucking CHRIST learn how to FUCKING type so the rest of us can READ the crap you're saying.

Fucking candy ass cry baby. Go fuck a turtle.

UberSkippy said:
Here's a clue knob choker. Getting kicked out of chat is... NO BIG DEAL. We've all been kicked out. Sometimes you get kicked for being a dillweed (I suspect that was the case if your whinning is any indicator.) Sometimes you get kicked out because someone with operator rights finds it amusing. The worst thing you can do is drop into B&T and cry about it. Even worse is to come into B&T, make a thread called "A real Flame" and then drop this huge stinking turd.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you stupid?

Well, yes actually you are. Just because you're 13 doesn't mean you shouldn't fucking know how to spell words like "What" or "you" or the fact that the word "I" is fucking capitolized. You're not typing on a god damn cell phone and you're not Peter Fucking Pan. Jesus H. God Damn Mother Fucking CHRIST learn how to FUCKING type so the rest of us can READ the crap you're saying.

Fucking candy ass cry baby. Go fuck a turtle.
alls i have to say is: :rofl: uber rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.