WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

A real friend? riiight..

Philldoe

The Dildoe
Ok me and a buddie were skateboarding in a wal mart parking lot and we took rolled up newspapers and hit cars with em to make the alarms go off. when we heard police sirens we went and hid behind the wal mart..well about 5 mins later a cop car pulled up behind us and the cop asked if we had been making car alarms go off I said no then my "buddy" said well he was i just watched..so i was hauled to my house where my parents bitched at me then when the cop left us a ticked my mom flipped..then he left and my parents were like ok your in deep shit for getting a ticket but that was funny so we'll let you off this time. needless to say my "buddy" will get the shit beat out of him..i had to pay a damn 200$ ticket...

Pff. Next time after he says that, say "What? Who are you?" and look all confused.

Bigfoot

Clitpickle
I have better ways of dealing with bad friends. First give a love note to the ugliest girl in school with his name on it. Second give a love note to the biggest homosexual in school with his name on it (if he isn't gay). And sit back and let him stew!

Ctoit

Tenderony
Moral: Move further than the back of WalMart..........dumbshit

Philldoe

The Dildoe
Ctoit said:
Moral: Move further than the back of WalMart..........dumbshit
well the back of wal mart was like 2 football fields away from where we were doing this and we had to go around to get to my car...

and im dealing with him already. i know some gay people and i gave them his AIM sn and i asked them to rem how ya say this..well e-rape him he cant block em cuz his AIM is messed up so he'll be having hell in about 2 more hours when hes home from work.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Philldoe said:
wtf? i live in Berlin jackass.
O.K. Lugerhead, follow the red bouncing ball....

Every village has an idiot. Occasionally that idiot wanders off.

Your village is calling.

GottaHurt said:
O.K. Lugerhead, follow the red bouncing ball....

Every village has an idiot. Occasionally that idiot wanders off.

Your village is calling.
Why does this forum attract them? It's painful.

a fuckin backstabber

ok i have a "friend" that like changes personalities first hes my friend and then once he goes 2 his friends, he starts makin fun of me so i am so pissed off cuz he tells stuff thats not true bout me and im like wtf are u doin?! :gun:

Philldoe said:
Ok me and a buddie were skateboarding in a wal mart parking lot and we took rolled up newspapers and hit cars with em to make the alarms go off. when we heard police sirens we went and hid behind the wal mart..well about 5 mins later a cop car pulled up behind us and the cop asked if we had been making car alarms go off I said no then my "buddy" said well he was i just watched..so i was hauled to my house where my parents bitched at me then when the cop left us a ticked my mom flipped..then he left and my parents were like ok your in deep shit for getting a ticket but that was funny so we'll let you off this time. needless to say my "buddy" will get the shit beat out of him..i had to pay a damn 200$ ticket...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ok, that is the FUNNIEST thing that i've heard today...
well, right up until the part when your friend sold you out.

but...hitting cars with newspapers to make the alarms go off?
classic cool! :thumbsup:

sorry, i'm way too entertained by that.

angryman_12 said:
ok i have a "friend" that like changes personalities first hes my friend and then once he goes 2 his friends, he starts makin fun of me so i am so pissed off cuz he tells stuff thats not true bout me and im like wtf are u doin?! :gun:
that's lame. you should stab him in the face. :sword:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
That is pretty funny. Reminds me of when we were kids. The local bowling alley was throwing out a bunch of old bowling balls and pins. We were behind the building drinking a case of bud, and got the itch for some excitement.
We lived in a town on the north shore of long island where there's a really long ('bout a mile) and steep hill. So we filled a few shopping carts with balls and head on over to main st., and tipped them over down the hill. Talk about cars swerving everywhere. BTW nobody got hurt.
Now I look back and say "What a bunch of assholes we were" I'd have kicked my ass if I was in one of those cars. But at the time it was funny as shit. You know that feeling when, not only is it hard to run because you're laughing so hard; and your stomach hurts from laughing?

Philldoe said:
Ok me and a buddie were skateboarding in a wal mart parking lot and we took rolled up newspapers and hit cars with em to make the alarms go off.
haha you fucking retard.

Its like something off an Avril Lavigne video.

Arse for a face said:
haha you fucking retard.

Its like something off an Avril Lavigne video.
lol hahahaha :ugly:

and oh yeah how do u get an icon thing?
:feedback: nevermind now as u can see ive got 1!!