WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

A S.C.U.M. Flashback: How Havok Came to Be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was bored and typed in www.wtf.com.

Wow!

Sorry guys another misleading title.

I am sick and fucking tired of seeing the words "I was bored and typed in www.wtf.com, and that's how I got here!"

I don't give a fuck. Most of the assholes that type that shit in, stick around for a few "My fucking life sucks" type posts, and then they split.

Fuck you!

Where the fuck are all of the ranters around here? I've been getting wired up off of a few pots of coffee, sitting here, waiting for some asshole to come and entertain me. I had nothing else to do today, so I was looking forward to doing some posting.

You know what though? It's very fucking hard to post, when there's nothing decent to post to. I've been on for a few hours, and only a few people have come through.

What I'm saying is kiddies, I don't care if it's a school day, or you're at work. Post something when the teacher isn't looking. Put some downers in your boss' coffee and make him pass out for an hour. Do whatever it takes to geht on wtf, and rant it up. Hell I don't care if you talk about the size of your turd being bigger than Gehtfuct's dick. Just don't let wtf.com down.

Was that understandable...?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I feel ya,man. But not the way you want me too...
And thanks for mentioning my dick. I need all the help I can geht.

gehtfuct said:
I feel ya,man. But not the way you want me too...
And thanks for mentioning my dick. I need all the help I can geht.

Well. There's always next time.

And I just mentioned your dick so you would respond to my thread. :p

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
HavokChylde said:
Well. There's always next time.

And I just mentioned your dick so you would respond to my thread. :p
Admit it,you were thinking about my dick again.

You see,if you would just put johnny k in the thread title,you'd have a shitload of idiotic posts by now. Insted of only four.

gehtfuct said:
Admit it,you were thinking about my dick again.

You see,if you would just put johnny k in the thread title,you'd have a shitload of idiotic posts by now. Insted of only four.

Nah, I was thinking about cocktail wieners. I guess that's how you picked up on the vibe.

Give me five minutes, johnny k will have another thread started just for him.

Ahh. That "New Thread" button is a power no one eyed stripper should have.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
HavokChylde said:
Nah, I was thinking about cocktail wieners. I guess that's how you picked up on the vibe.
Yeah,you mouthing some wieners always gehts my attention.
HavokChylde said:
Give me five minutes, johnny k will have another thread started just for him.
Ahh. That "New Thread" button is a power no one eyed stripper should have.
The little bitch was just eyeballing your thread. I guess she doesn't have the nuts to tear herself away from the "johnny k" thread long enough for the HavokChlyde hammer.

Pity.

gehtfuct said:
Yeah,you mouthing some wieners always gehts my attention.
Fuck. I got nothing.

gehtfuct said:
The little bitch was just eyeballing your thread. I guess she doesn't have the nuts to tear herself away from the "johnny k" thread long enough for the HavokChlyde hammer.

Pity.

The HavokChlyde hammer? Is that trademarked? Wtf does it do?

gehtfuct said:

Pity.
aww gayfuct is missing me :thumbsup: he thinks its not fair :p he wants my special attention.

johnny kuntz said:
aww gayfuct is missing me :thumbsup: he thinks its not fair :p he wants my special attention.

Damn. Did I interupt something...?

I can come back later...

Sorry guys.

[sky] said:
Why am I confused? this thread is called A S.C.U.M. Flashback: How Havok Came to Be., But its more about how noobs say they found the site. and now its about johnny, and it going to keep changin'. dammit.

:rotflmao:

Sky is confused.

Dude, you are such a riot! Not really though....

Look, if you can't understand the fast pace of Bait and Tackle, stick to the Life Sucks forum.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
HavokChylde said:
The HavokChlyde hammer? Is that trademarked? Wtf does it do?
Not yet. It's all yours,if you'd like. What does it do? It pummles little pigfuckers like johnny into oblivion. Enjoy.
pigfucker said:
aww gayfuct is missing me he thinks its not fair he wants my special attention.
Yes,I'm missing you. Either my aim is begining to suck,or I'm constipated.(you bore the shit outta me,usually)
And yes,you're speeshal. They've got a whole section of Olympics set aside for kids with speeshal needs,just like ewe.

HavokChylde said:
:rotflmao:

Sky is confused.

Dude, you are such a riot! Not really though....

Look, if you can't understand the fast pace of Bait and Tackle, stick to the Life Sucks forum.
Give him some time, dude :thumbsup:
Right now he is thinking about the thread that wil make him famous on the entire internet.

come on sky :thumbsup:

gehtfuct said:
Not yet. It's all yours,if you'd like. What does it do? It pummles little pigfuckers like johnny into oblivion. Enjoy.

Yes,I'm missing you. Either my aim is begining to suck,or I'm constipated.(you bore the shit outta me,usually)
And yes,you're speeshal. They've got a whole section of Olymics set aside for kids with speeshal needs,just like ewe.
uh, doctor... Can you please step aside, you enormous attention whore. Its sky's turn.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
johnny kuntz said:
uh, doctor... Can you please step aside, you enormous attention whore. Its sky's turn.
Sorry. My bad....

johnny kuntz said:
Give him some time, dude :thumbsup:
Right now he is thinking about the thread that wil make him famous on the entire internet.

come on sky :thumbsup:
I should make another thread about sky!

It'll probably be as useless as he is though.

Fucking bottom feeders.

johnny kuntz said:
nevermind dude :thumbsup:

ladies and gentleman! I give you Sky!!!!

..................*cricket*....................

See. Nothing.

No reason to make a thread about a loser who only posts in B&T to geht popular with the girls.

Dude, sky...You are what is at the bottom of my loaf of bread.

Fucking heel.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
HavokChylde said:
Dude, sky...You are what is at the bottom of my loaf of bread..
So... he's burnt? Is he garlic bread? Because i dont mind burnt garlic bread.

Status
Not open for further replies.