WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

A S.C.U.M. production: Would you join a cult?

Cults?

• I'd start a worship-me-cult 'cause I rock.

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • I would join a cult 'cause I love to fit in.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I wouldn't join a cult. They suck.

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
Would you join a cult? Or would you start a cult? I was reading about the Solar Temple Cult when I thought: "What kind of people join cults?" So I decided that the most likely place to find cult leaders/members would be here. :D

What about the people that are already in cults, and we just don't know about it?

HavokChylde said:
What about the people that are already in cults, and we just don't know about it?
What cult? The holy leader said there was no cult. :confuse:

switch_scribe

dolor ex fides
I would not join a cult. However, I would consider starting one. Somehow the idea of having followers just appeals to me.

I'm so much easier to get along with when I'm worshipped properly.

Takkun

Anonymooo.
I'd stay the hell away from the Cool-Aid.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Cults make the world go round. If it weren't for cults, we wouldn't see the revival of Family Guy, nor would millions of hopeless retards kill them selves off in mass suicide for the good of humanity. Long live cults.

tbsrk said:
Cults make the world go round. If it weren't for cults, we wouldn't see the revival of Family Guy, nor would millions of hopeless retards kill them selves off in mass suicide for the good of humanity. Long live cults.

And Cult Classics. :thumbsup:

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
with out cults what would people do on Sundays....

... besides watch NFL games...

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
Fuck a cult. People are going to have to learn to worship me in their own original ways. I'm not going to do all the work and built the religion for them. Lazy bastards.

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
Ever since I was a young lad in walmart, sitting on the floor in the women's section, waiting for my mum to finish the dressing room whilst resisting from opening the box of legos I was about to have purchased for me, seeing that beautiful red kimono (it was a fat womans' dress of sorts), I've wanted to prance around in a large red robe with dozens of followers blindly at my side. Pass me my sceptor, lady please.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
wow. what an incredibly disturbing story. I dont think ill ever be able to walk into a walmart and watch fat women try on red kimonos again.

tbsrk said:
wow. what an incredibly disturbing story. I dont think ill ever be able to walk into a walmart and watch fat women try on red kimonos again.

What has S.C.U.M. done this time.......?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I am already in a cult, it is a Worship Dustin Cult. I know, I have issues. Poor guy. He thinks Im nuts. I am the only member, completely obsessive, and it is even easier to be obsessed now that we got cell phones....or as he calls it, his "leash" lol

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
tbsrk said:
You watch fat women try on red kimonos? There's something wrong with that.

Walmart... it's a cult.

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
66.6% would join a cult. Woop! :D

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
I hate the FCC said:
Would you join a cult? Or would you start a cult? I was reading about the Solar Temple Cult when I thought: "What kind of people join cults?" So I decided that the most likely place to find cult leaders/members would be here. :D
Church organizations are for weak minds!