WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

A S.C.U.M. Survey

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
What do you think will be the future of S.C.U.M.? As a producer of S.C.U.M. I feel it is my duty to know what the people think of S.C.U.M. Do you think we will go far? I do. No scratch that I know we will. Our numbers are growing we have the creator Havok, Tzedek, Tbsrk, me, Icarus, Brainwash, and Fire ze. Will we rise or fall?

I hate the FCC said:
What do you think will be the future of S.C.U.M.? As a producer of S.C.U.M. I feel it is my duty to know what the people think of S.C.U.M. Do you think we will go far? I do. No scratch that I know we will. Our numbers are growing we have the creator Havok, Tzedek, Tbsrk, me, Icarus, Brainwash, and Fire ze. Will we rise or fall?

fall

Anyway, what is it that you losers do?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
S.c.u.m Faq

Frequently asked questions.
  • Are you guys like a gang or something?
  • How can I join? Do I need to pop a cap in someone's ass?
  • Will there be beer and sexually promiscuous women/men at the meetings?
  • Why does my ass hurt?
  • Is this a non-profit organization?
  • Why does my ass hurt?
  • Is Havok really George Carlin?
  • Oh the Ironing!!!

MaxPower said:
Frequently asked questions.
  • Are you guys like a gang or something?
  • How can I join? Do I need to pop a cap in someone's ass?
  • Will there be beer and sexually promiscuous women/men at the meetings?
  • Why does my ass hurt?
  • Is this a non-profit organization?
  • Why does my ass hurt?
  • Is Havok really George Carlin?
  • Oh the Ironing!!!

1. No.
2. Read my sig.
3. Always.
4. Ask Gehtfuct.
5. Yes. No. Maybe. Got money...?
6. Ask me later.
7. Yes.
8. :thumbsup:

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
Fire_ze_Missles said:
Our ranks are already swarming wtf. Nothing can stop us now!

S.C.U.M.++;
Many years from now posters shall look back at us and say "Man I wish I was like them..." We shall be famous and will never be forgotten. We will be memoralized by putting the background as our avatars on there. There will also be a statue placed in the middle of the internets so everyone will remember us. :thumbsup:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
S.C.U.M. is like a brotherhood. Except instead of being brothers, we sit around and look at girls as they walk by all day.

Did we mention girls are welcome to join too? :thumbsup:

Icarus said:
S.C.U.M. is like a brotherhood. Except instead of being brothers, we sit around and look at girls as they walk by all day.

Did we mention girls are welcome to join too? :thumbsup:

We also drink lots of alcohol, and steal millions of lottery tickets yearly.