WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

A Simple Hello

morelos

lexicon incognito
greetings. i thought earlier that i came in peace when i stumbled upon these forums. i guess i was just aiming too high. i came to pick fights and spur thought, possibly by being a jerk. whatever.

so yeah, essentially i'm not a racist/sexist/etc. i hate indiscriminately.

i figure i'll fit right in :D

~ dan ~

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Thanks for dropping in and becoming a participating member...

Good luck, and always wear two pairs of pants!

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Welcome, you are welcome to bait & tackle whenever you want cunt :mfinger:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
tips: stay away from the bait and tackle section until u find someone who you can flame without causeing everyone else to flame u (b) dont suck up give advice where its needed and (c) go kick some ass man!
some peeps that everyone hates are the dikhead who posted above me for starters and ITakeOffence, they have their own sped gang just ignore them and ul be fine ( oh and dont flame peeps with little flames on ther posts)

utherwize fuck you and have a good time!

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
YUCK FOU!!! said:
tips: stay away from the bait and tackle section until u find someone who you can flame without causeing everyone else to flame u (b) dont suck up give advice where its needed and (c) go kick some ass man!
some peeps that everyone hates are the dikhead who posted above me for starters and ITakeOffence, they have their own sped gang just ignore them and ul be fine ( oh and dont flame peeps with little flames on ther posts)

utherwize fuck you and have a good time!
and you want me to join you after saying that? :mfinger:

morelos

lexicon incognito
thanks for the advice, yuckfou (wow that's way harder to type than i thought it would be.. fingers just WANTED to do it the way i'm used to doing it)... but i only EVER flame people when i have enough ammunition to universally and wholly annihilate them AND their point and thus any chance they could possibly have at a rebuttal. :D

~ dan ~

Panky

Fresh Meat
morelos said:
but i only EVER flame people when i have enough ammunition to universally and wholly annihilate them AND their point and thus any chance they could possibly have at a rebuttal. :D

~ dan ~
It doesn't get any better than that. :D Complete satisfaction.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Welcome you new guys above. :) Have fun storming the castle!

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
gawd damnit jason why are we geting more shipments or 13yr olds
btw fuck you and have a nice day

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
youknowthedeal said:
gawd damnit jason why are we geting more shipments or 13yr olds
btw fuck you and have a nice day
we need some 18 year olds.

morelos

lexicon incognito
hey youknowthedeal - i saw 8 mile, too. it was too stupid to be worth quoting.

"so i'll end this with a 'fuck you,' and a 'have a nice day.'"

:p

anyway, i agree. we need more outspoken older folks to help the younger folks take a more experienced point of view on certain shitty aspects of their lives.

~ dan ~