WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

a stupid thing i do

keebs

Particinator
i have done many stupid things, and i have a pictue of one so i thought i share it with you people

this time i drank corn syrup straight.....it taste nasty, but the picture are funny

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Keebs what did I tell you about drinking random shit?!?!....I'm not calling that fucking Vet again.

keebs

Particinator
bigck3000 said:
Keebs what did I tell you about drinking random shit?!?!....I'm not calling that fucking Vet again.

but, but......i thought it taste good, it has corn in it.

maybe i can get to the doctors this time? i dont like the Vet, they always tick me in a cage and dogs bark at me that are in other cages.

Jenkies

The Dude
I am wondering what the hell the driver of that car was thinking for letting you drink a vomit-inducing substance in his car, lol.

el crotcho

Cooler than sliced cheese
keebs said:
i have done many stupid things, and i have a pictue of one so i thought i share it with you people

this time i drank corn syrup straight.....it taste nasty, but the picture are funny
youve been watching too much super troopers. and corn syrup, holy shit

jamesp

In Memory...
keebs said:

\

hmmm.....in my past experiences with corn syrup, it is quite sweet...like sugar type...syrup....

keebs

Particinator
jamesp said:
\

hmmm.....in my past experiences with corn syrup, it is quite sweet...like sugar type...syrup....

its also has alot of fat cals in it, not very healthy.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
bnccoder said:
Meow you be nice meow.
please remain in your seat meow bnccoder used one of the jokes from super troopers didn't he meow.....meow?

hove420

the shocka
lol. try eating a whole jar of peanut butter in 3 minutes for 20 bucks, then youll know what throwing up really means...you gag on the peanut butter spit in your mouth, its gross

lol. try eating a whole jar of peanut butter in 3 minutes for 20 bucks, then youll know what throwing up really means...you gag on the peanut butter spit in your mouth, its gross
No, no i won't try that. Besides i thought this was old news?