WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

A thread....

WTFNation

"I'm a Song From The 60s"
Split thread.

_Kitana_ said:
um..........

first i would have to want to try it, then I would have to like it, to denie it...

so lets get one thing straight. The thought of it, does not intrest me enought ot want to try it.

This, of course, is coming from the girl who'd rather have her hubby at war blowing Iraqi brains out than in bed banging hers out...

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
WTFNation said:
This, of course, is coming from the girl who'd rather have her hubby at war blowing Iraqi brains out than in bed banging hers out...
First of all my hubby is an engineer. Second of all... he not blowing their brains out, he disarming their bombs, building bridges, and lots of other things that benfit Iraq. Go look up what an engineers does, before you shoot your mouth off about what my husband is or isn't doing.

Third, I miss him a hell of a fucking lot. I would like him home, i would like to been able to marry him on the 22nd of may. It didn't happen and their are far more greater things in the world then me being selfish and crying cause he is not here, Duty, Country and self service, comes first. Those are far more important then I having the comfrot or the knowledge of him being safe and home.

I am proud of him, I respect his choice he made to go do that.... and I support him... Along with all my other troops over their fighting for my fucking freedom.

ron

Buster of Asses
_Kitana_ said:
First of all my hubby is an engineer. Second of all... he not blowing their brains out, he disarming their bombs, building bridges, and lots of other things that benfit Iraq. Go look up what an engineers does, before you shoot your mouth off about what my husband is or isn't doing.
Blowing people's brains out was my job in the Army.

_Kitana_ said:
Third, I miss him a hell of a fucking lot. I would like him home, i would like to been able to marry him on the 22nd of may. It didn't happen and their are far more greater things in the world then me being selfish and crying cause he is not here, Duty, Country and self service, comes first. Those are far more important then I having the comfrot or the knowledge of him being safe and home.
So, what? You're not really married?

ron

Buster of Asses
youknowthedeal said:
u r ron lol dont get any ideas
No ideas, just curious as to the discrepancy. Besides, she won't even try anal sex. I have no use for her.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
ron said:
Blowing people's brains out was my job in the Army.

So, what? You're not really married?
no ron i am fucking married

i got married in a cold fucking court house room, with two strangers to stand up for us.

and went to work at 2pm, and worked untill 2 am in the morning cause it was a close shift and it was december which was the busiest time of the year, and when I called to ask for the day off... they said they could not spare me.

that was my wedding day/night.

I was suppose to get married on May 22nd 2004.

not December 1st.

WTFNation

"I'm a Song From The 60s"
_Kitana_ said:
Point taken - I didn't know. When I think army and war, I think guns, shooting, death. Not engineering, although YES I know there are engineers in the army.

_Kitana_ said:
Bullshit. Nothing is worth losing a loved one for. I don't care if you're liberating Europe in WWII. And I know you're just going to call me a coward, but petty conflicts in the middle east aren't worth losing anyone over, let alone your husband/bf/fiance/what the fuck is he anyways?

_Kitana_ said:
I am proud of him, I respect his choice he made to go do that.... and I support him... Along with all my other troops over their fighting for my fucking freedom.
They're not fighting for your freedom, they're fighting for your gas prices. That's total bullshit. How is the war in Iraq fighting for YOUR freedom? Explain that!

My apologies to the rest of the forum that was expecting advice about anal sex.

( i split the thread) Kit

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
i would just like to say, whatever it is worth overthere... I would like to think its worth the first day, the first week, the first year of my life with my husband.

Don't tell me what my husband life or my marriage is worth and what it isn't worth.

I love him and if I lose him... I will do my best to understand... I will do my best to stay tall and strong for him. For no matter what I still believe what they are fighting for.

No matter how you see it.

ron

Buster of Asses
_Kitana_ said:
no ron i am fucking married

I was suppose to get married on May 22nd 2004.

not December 1st.
OK, then. Just curious.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
ron said:
OK, then. Just curious.
Yeah my soldier was doing some additional training, at fort carson, and he lost the $12.99 wedding ring I got him from Wal*mart. It was all I had to put on his finger...

and he put this little gold heart ring on my finger, well its not real gold...more like coper, it was the first ring he ever gave me... i was like 15/16 years old, when he gave it to me. :) But my real wedding ring came in the mail on the anniversery when we met.... I was so shocked and suprised by it.

I can not wait for our real wedding. You should of seen how much I had planned for our wedding this May. I have this real awesome dress. Here a picture of it, the one in the second roll in the middle

And the top part of my hair was going to be done in this cool braid with flowers in it and some of it was going to be left long. And our colors was this deep ice purple color and silver. Our flowers were all going to be wild flowers and our cake was this three teri cake. and we had our wedding toper picked out and everything.

but the cake was three teri... and flowers cascaded down the side of it and the bottom was a sheet cake made into a little garden with a foutain and it had Jesse & Angel (done in what looked liks stone).

Why wasn't I allowed to have my wedding? It was so beautiful that day. We was going to get married outside in the Japenesse Garden, which is so beautiful in the spring. It has all these flowering trees and everything, and this little river.... that trickles down these falls....

I have Jesse wedding ring paid for. Its gold and silver, twisted together and lasared cut and in the inside I have engraved something special just for him... and i don't even get to put it on his finger.

Sometime it feels like life is unfair