WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines A unique perspective.

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
If you had the choice of these people to lead your country (no matter who it is) who would you chose?

1. Tony Blair of the UK
2. Junichiro Koizumi of Japan
3. Bill Clinton of the USA
4. Nelson Mandela of South Africa
5. Vladimir Putin of Russia
6. Other, specify

Personally I would choose Blair to lead Japan. He is the most progressive and wise leader i have seen in quite some time. Koizumi is not that bad, but I am sure that Blair would be better.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
6. Other. Myself. because men are stupid and have fucked our world up for the last two thousand years.

tzedek

Original Member
dustinzgirl said:
wow you posted somewhere that was not in the word association thread. I think i am going to faint!

how cute. Im glad someone else is keeping an eye on her too.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
6. Other. Myself. because men are stupid and have fucked our world up for the last two thousand years.
Must be doing something right. There's twice as many of you than there are of us and we still rule the world.

PS.
If women ruled the world there'd be a war once a month.

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
dustinzgirl said:
wow you posted somewhere that was not in the word association thread. I think i am going to faint!

i def. have posted elsewhere and started a thread (omg i'm such a noob). maybe you just haven't looked.

i'm glad i have you watching my every...oh wait...every other move. :rolleyes:

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
ReiMeishin said:
If you had the choice of these people to lead your country (no matter who it is) who would you chose?

1. Tony Blair of the UK
6. Other, specify

Personally I would choose Blair to lead Japan. He is the most progressive and wise leader i have seen in quite some time. Koizumi is not that bad, but I am sure that Blair would be better.
moving on

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
Why so sexist? Huh! Hmmm? Tell me!
Me. I want to be President so I can rule the richest, most powerfullest nation in the world & can try my hand at irrevocably fucking up the world!!!

Time for some puss-puss in The House! :kitty:

But since I'm not sure I'll even see that happen in my lifetime...I'll take either Blair or Clinton. Junichiro's not bad lookin either. OH, oops sorry...my bad. I meant as a leader. :blush:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
ReiMeishin said:

1. Tony Blair of the UK
6. Other, specify

6. Mr. Bill (Let me get you a towel) Clinton :thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium

Also, I'd like to write in Giuliani. Hopefully he'll run in 08, I think he would win by a land slide.