WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

A upbeat thread!

Invalid

Clitpickle
I just graduated highschool on friday! Yes it's a little late but let me say it's about fucking time. I swear every day in that shithole did more harm than good but now that I have my diploma I'm off to college in January and then in another year and a half I'll have a degree. woo!

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Welcome to the misguided hellish world that you will soon come to hate, but what the fuck do i know. Congrats

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Invalid: Congrats. What you going to study in college?

Sod

Spilly Talker
i graduate in.......lemme see here.....1....carry the 2....multiply the 7......4 days!

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
What college your, goining to? Im goin off to indiana university and its ranked #3 party school in the nation ;)

gumercules

Ultra Mega
my school won playboy's best all-around college experience 2 years ago, and, uh... no. :ut-oh: