WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

a video most of you will enjoy

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Such a fucking moron. I've seen this before, and he has absolutely no idea what the question even means.
If we have to survive four more years of this retard, I don't know what will happen to our country.
Because of him, we're the laughing stock of the world.
The really sad thing is the people who voted for him and plan to, think he's smart. "Yaw'll hear that, GW usin all them thar $20 words."

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
he was bush-whacked... pardon the pun... the problem with his answer is he didn't say what he wanted to.. he was trying to think of what this group of leftwing reporters wanted to hear... what does soveringty mean now.. the same Fing thing it meant then... he prolly didn't expect to get asked dictionary definition questions... he should stop trying so hard to make people happy... he only makes himself look worse...

he shoulda said something to the effect of... it means that you have your laws and claim your independence yet have your hand out to be supported by the US... protected by the US... and located in the US...

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
or he just didnt know what the word means...mabye he did and he was just gun shy. I dont thin he wants to be president, actually, I think he was pressured into it.
And so what if he doesnt know what it means, fuck, I dont know what the word means.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
DanGeo23 said:
he was bush-whacked... pardon the pun... the problem with his answer is he didn't say what he wanted to.. he was trying to think of what this group of leftwing reporters wanted to hear... what does soveringty mean now.. the same Fing thing it meant then... he prolly didn't expect to get asked dictionary definition questions... he should stop trying so hard to make people happy... he only makes himself look worse...

he shoulda said something to the effect of... it means that you have your laws and claim your independence yet have your hand out to be supported by the US... protected by the US... and located in the US...
Funny. He was so convincing in making me believe that he had no idea what the question meant or even that the native americans had soveringty.

"Dick how much soveringty do the ingins have anywhays?"
"Can we tax them on it?"

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
MaxPower said:
"Can we tax them on it?"
Holy shit that's gotta hit the Hall of fame Thread!!

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
"Can we tax them on it?"
yeah that is funny and all but last I czeched Bush and Dick tax people less .. I digress... stupid question.. never shoulda tried to give them an answer they would like...

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
DanGeo23 said:
we could have a thread about the worst presidential sound byte...
There's already a website dedicated to Rumsfeld's Alzheimer driven ramblings.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
And I am sure there are plenty of ones that detail the "foot in mouth" quotes from Sen John "damn we shoulda picked Dean" Kerry..