WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

A waste of time and the summer.

Slacker

Postaholic
I have nothing to do this summer beside this computer. All i have been doing this summer is wtf.com and nothing else. It is kindoff adicting but it is wrecking my social life.

My regular summer day:

10:00 am:Wake up get up on my computer and go to wtf.com

Accasionaly going to the bathroom

1:00 pm: Go cook a couple of corn dogs and eat then get on the computer.

4:00 pm: My dad stops by and yells at me for doing nothing all day.

9:00 pm:Go cook a couple of corn dogs for dinner and eat then get on the computer.

After 9:00 pm: Im posting on wtf.com from dusk to dawn and then all day the next day. Then the day after that I sleep all day.

Instead of doing that, what should i do?

Nunzii

®åvïñg §hëêþðhò£íç
maybe you could change from corndogs to regular hotdogs? :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Nunzii

®åvïñg §hëêþðhò£íç
okay fine cheeseburgers or something

Slacker

Postaholic
LMAO! could you be a little more serious next time!

What else should i do beside change what i eat and post all day?

Nunzii

®åvïñg §hëêþðhò£íç
how often you go to the bathroom

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
That isn't nearly often enough. Please visit this thread, and find a viable solution to dealing with your free time. :thumbsup:

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Drink SUPER amounts of SODA so you will be like HYPER!!! that way you will get up and run around. Hell maybe give a friend a call sometime. Get on your bike go for a ride.
or hey maybe... ohh i dont know. GET A FUCKING JOB! then buy something fun. ;) g/l

Slacker

Postaholic
swizeguy said:
Drink SUPER amounts of SODA so you will be like HYPER!!! that way you will get up and run around. Hell maybe give a friend a call sometime. Get on your bike go for a ride.
or hey maybe... ohh i dont know. GET A FUCKING JOB! then buy something fun. ;) g/l
Ok for one thing i live in the country about 30 miles away from the nearist city which is Boise, ID. It cost a hell of alot of money for gas. The only time i can go into town is in the morning because my dad lives near by and i could just car pool but then i would have to go to my grandma's house which is boring.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Linksy said:
LMAO! could you be a little more serious next time!

What else should i do beside change what i eat and post all day?
do you have some friends? call them up and do something.

or come play battlefield 2 with me! :happysad:

...or get a job, but thats no fun if you're taking the summer off and enjoying yourself.

as of lately ive been spending a little too much time on wtf.com as well...lol

you know you're addicted when you start referring to some of these threads as "your friends"...take it as a compliment i guess.

anyway, im out for the night. spurs game + sports bar = liberation having fun. ttyl guys. :)

Nymphchick said:
got a job? get one of those, i hear they are kinda cool.
Eh, that only helps if he gets a job where there's no computers. For instance, I am at work right now as I am typing this.

Linksy said:
Instead of doing that, what should i do?
You could become a camwhore. That could be interesting. ;)

Anyways.......on a more serious note, don't you drive? Go to a park somewhere, take up hunting, go fishing, go swimming or something. Call your friends, get drunk. I dunno.

Slacker

Postaholic
zoloftcasserole said:
You could become a camwhore. That could be interesting. ;)

Anyways.......on a more serious note, don't you drive? Go to a park somewhere, take up hunting, go fishing, go swimming or something. Call your friends, get drunk. I dunno.
Thanks for that. I will allways be your camwhore. ;) Ya what the problem is that they are in summer school. But i think ill go ride in my skatepark in my backyard get some excersise (sp)

Linksy said:
Thanks for that. I will allways be your camwhore. ;) Ya what the problem is that they are in summer school. But i think ill go ride in my skatepark in my backyard get some excersise (sp)
Yea! I have a camwhore! :thumbsup:

.........you're not jailbait are you?

lol

Slacker

Postaholic
zoloftcasserole said:
Yea! I have a camwhore! :thumbsup:

.........you're not jailbait are you?

lol
You have a camwhore? A little too much info!