WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

a WTF.COM GAME

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Hey guys if you don't know already the 153rd is due home. So to give back to you guys for all your support I am going to play a little game. Everyone as you know this time of year is what I have been waiting for HOOOOOAH. Its no secret the 153rd will be home on an unknonw date, they are hinting last week in febuary first week in march. SO I want everyone to use their physic power and guess the date

Winner will get....

Well, Why ruin the suprise.

!!!!!!!GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!!!!

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Now wait wait

Thats to far awwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy

i don't want to wait till march 8th

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
MaxPower said:
Thursday, March 3rd. :thumbsup:

Made this post on another board. I had someone guess march 3rd as the first guess as well.

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
TODAY!!!
(that way, whenever they come home, this will be on the board saying "TODAY!!!" and i will be right :p )

Bitch Bucket

Cap'n Carnage
"hoping" March 1st 2005

"predicting" Sometime in June

If it's June then fuck me in the ear 'cause I'm Sylvia Brown.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Bitch Bucket said:
If it's June then fuck me in the ear 'cause I'm Sylvia Brown.
I'm sure you're aware that if a guy could fuck an ear, or a nose for that matter; we would. We like to stick that thing anywhere it'll fit. :thumbsup:

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
MaxPower said:
I'm sure you're aware that if a guy could fuck an ear, or a nose for that matter; we would. We like to stick that thing anywhere it'll fit. :thumbsup:
And alotta places it doesn't fit either...

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
MaxPower said:
Good call.