WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

AAAAAAAAAAAAND wtf forums is shit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
Wtf is this shit, i log in for one day and flame your asses to hell, the next day i cant enter and i've been unable to each day untill now, or maybe it was working last week(didnt care to check).

I mean wtf is this shit, did i get banned or something? cause that would be really pathetic if some lame Mod banned me in some lame way like that...
Anyways im back now. :mfinger:

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
johnny kuntz said:
you should be banned.

forever

i understand that it would be the high of your life if i did, obviously why else would you care, but seriously dude: it wont help your life if i did it would still be as sad and as empty.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
ITakeOffence said:
Wtf is this shit, i log in for one day and flame your asses to hell, the next day i cant enter and i've been unable to each day untill now, or maybe it was working last week(didnt care to check).

I mean wtf is this shit, did i get banned or something? cause that would be really pathetic if some lame Mod banned me in some lame way like that...
Anyways im back now. :mfinger:
you were banned for 5 days

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
youknowthedeal said:
you were banned for 5 days

now thats just pathetic, you get banned from flaming the shit out of people in bait and tackle?

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
johnny kuntz said:
Please someone help me my mom did rape me yesterday and then after that my father came in and all my family raped me while i was in my bed slepping, what should i do, i have no life and everyone hates me at school. Yesterday some people they dragged me into the toilets... and then they... and then they raped me, i would've liked it if they weren't.... weren't girl... it felt so weird and then i couldnt stop crying.
So there i was raped and bleeding in the girls restroom and then the principal came, and he heard me so he called my parents and they came to get me but i was too afraid so i didnt want to get out of the girls restroom...
Then when i decided to left almost every pupil in the school were standing outside the toilets... it was so terrible because there i was raped and bleeding with my clothes in rags and everyone was looking at me and laughing, then i fell and they kicked me... my mother couldnt get to me in the mob so i just lied there getting kicked and spit at....

DONT YOU SEE THAT I NEED HELP 'SOB'.... dear ITakeOffence, note that this is a PRIVATE e-mail. please dont show this to anyone else...
i wont help you, cause you're a fucken pahtetic faggot who likes getting raped by his brother and asks for it everyday untill he beats you down with your own dildo, yes i read your other e-mails to find this out but i've blocked you now, please go and cry to someone else...

edit: :owned2:

ITakeOffence said:
now thats just pathetic, you get banned from flaming the shit out of people in bait and tackle?
here let me help you out real quick. cause it seems you're just too damned stupid to figure this shit out for yourself.......the retarded comments you make...they are not flames. i know you're not that bright and i realize you'd like to be good at something in your life, but just give up. you're a moron. you're not funny. telling people they rape their little sister and cum on their moms tits....it's not even funny, it's stupid. you are not flaming anyone like this, you're just making yourself look like an idiot. now you might be a flamer(fag!)....that much i can agree on. but of all your posts i haven't seen anything remotely intelligent, funny, or even relevant come from you.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
ITakeOffence said:
Haaa...HAAAA! no,but you might consider not being a dick
everywhere else.They have their one good eye on you boy....he..hee....heee.

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
neckdemon said:
here let me help you out real quick. cause it seems you're just too damned stupid to figure this shit out for yourself.......the retarded comments you make...they are not flames. i know you're not that bright and i realize you'd like to be good at something in your life, but just give up. you're a moron. you're not funny. telling people they rape their little sister and cum on their moms tits....it's not even funny, it's stupid. you are not flaming anyone like this, you're just making yourself look like an idiot. now you might be a flamer(fag!)....that much i can agree on. but of all your posts i haven't seen anything remotely intelligent, funny, or even relevant come from you.

coming from the right person... the one being so completely retarded that he cant even figure out an insult of his own... no, nothing you said there shows even a spark of light in your so completely hollow head...

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny kuntz
Please someone help me my mom did rape me yesterday and then after that my father came in and all my family raped me while i was in my bed slepping, what should i do, i have no life and everyone hates me at school. Yesterday some people they dragged me into the toilets... and then they... and then they raped me, i would've liked it if they weren't.... weren't girl... it felt so weird and then i couldnt stop crying.
So there i was raped and bleeding in the girls restroom and then the principal came, and he heard me so he called my parents and they came to get me but i was too afraid so i didnt want to get out of the girls restroom...
Then when i decided to left almost every pupil in the school were standing outside the toilets... it was so terrible because there i was raped and bleeding with my clothes in rags and everyone was looking at me and laughing, then i fell and they kicked me... my mother couldnt get to me in the mob so i just lied there getting kicked and spit at....

DONT YOU SEE THAT I NEED HELP 'SOB'.... dear ITakeOffence, note that this is a PRIVATE e-mail. please dont show this to anyone else...

i wont help you, cause you're a fucken pahtetic faggot who likes getting raped by his brother and asks for it everyday untill he beats you down with your own dildo, yes i read your other e-mails to find this out but i've blocked you now, please go and cry to someone else...

edit: :owned2:[/QUOTE]

owned for typing a really long and lame post :confused:

fag! :thumbsup:

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
gehtfuct said:
Haaa...HAAAA! no,but you might consider not being a dick
everywhere else.They have their one good eye on you boy....he..hee....heee.

yeah its sad how they check every damned thread and post, its as if almost.. they had no life... no it cant be(sarcasm, for your stupid motherfuckers who didnt realise: dont look suprised sod, this is way above your level"

btw i did post like 2 posts as my first ones when i didnt realise that you could only flame in Bait & Tackle, but the mods however couldn't understand that someone could make a "noobie" misstake since they've been on this forums forever and doing this is the only thing that they find amusing in their life.

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
johnny kuntz said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny kuntz

edit: :owned2:

owned for typing a really long and lame post :confused:

fag! :thumbsup:

owned for not having the required IQ to actually qoute right...

DA FLAMING CREW IS FIT FOR FIGHT!

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
johnny kuntz said:
you go girl! :thumbsup:

no sorry, i dont want to be your boyfriend.. seriously stop asking and flirting with me.... you gross, sad shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.