WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Aaaaaaaaahhhh I'm GONNA DO IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
Well guess what fuckweed! You just got yourself some attention! How do you like it? Is it everything you thought it would be? Does it fulfill your wildest dreams? Don't let me stop you dickless! Cut that fucking throat right now! Come on chicken shit!

Some rules to the wise!

6) Please keep posts in their proper areas... If you are looking for an all out free-for-all in your new thread we recommend it posted into the Bait & Tackle forum. Otherwise, please put posts in there proper forum (read the descriptions of each, numbnuts!) Note: Pointless posts are subject to being moved elsewhere or closure if we deem it appropriate and repeated offenders will be "Cock Farmed" or banned.

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
Well then welcome one post wonder to somewhere where nobody knows your name and they are never glad you came!

squeeze_me

Fuck me in the gotaz.
aMeRiKhAn7 said:
Well if your eventually going to Cock Farm me I guess I posted in the right place :D

delete this thread or whatev I dont kno what I was thinking.. go read "Life Sucks FOR THEM but not for me!!!!!!"
dude the way your going your going to get banned forever.

aMeRiKhAn7

Had Enough?
squeeze_me said:
dude the way your going your going to get banned forever.
Btw I am a newbie. I had no idea Cock Farm was a underprivileged place to post in. I thought he was talking about somthing a little more erotic :rolleyes:.

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
By the way AIM lingo is forbidden.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
aMeRiKhAn7 said:
Btw I am a newbie. I had no idea Cock Farm was a underprivileged place to post in. I thought he was talking about somthing a little more erotic :rolleyes:.
Try and obide by the rules. Pointless shit will not be looked apon favourably. If you want to avoid the "erotic" fantasy of having gehtfuct raping you a new asshole, then lurk for a while until you get the feel of the place.

Considering you're very new to the site, they may let this fuck up slide...maybe. :evil laugh:

Oh, and in case you missed it: Clicky

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Piro hon, you know I love you, but it's abide. I know the whole Grammar Nazi thing is passe but if you're gonna crack the whip on the noob, make sure you spell stuff correctly. There's more authority in flawlessness.

Kisses

Outlawed

Postaholic
He's not going to come back. You might want to save your energy.

diamond

The nice guy
I like this thread!

Some complete nobody posts that he is going to do it, deletes himself, then disappears. Far better than a cry for help!

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
DotCom said:
He's not going to come back. You might want to save your energy.
Yeah, I kind of figured that out after reading his other thread.

BklynCannonball said:
Piro hon, you know I love you, but it's abide. I know the whole Grammar Nazi thing is passe but if you're gonna crack the whip on the noob, make sure you spell stuff correctly. There's more authority in flawlessness.

Kisses
BCB, you can be so infuriating at times. :mad: ...I'm off to sulk as usual.

DuttaN

Flame Bait
Jiraffe said:
Well guess what fuckweed! You just got yourself some attention! How do you like it? Is it everything you thought it would be? Does it fulfill your wildest dreams? Don't let me stop you dickless! Cut that fucking throat right now! Come on chicken shit!

Some rules to the wise!

6) Please keep posts in their proper areas... If you are looking for an all out free-for-all in your new thread we recommend it posted into the Bait & Tackle forum. Otherwise, please put posts in there proper forum (read the descriptions of each, numbnuts!) Note: Pointless posts are subject to being moved elsewhere or closure if we deem it appropriate and repeated offenders will be "Cock Farmed" or banned.
Dont be so hard on him :(

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
What's the point of the thread if he edited the first post? There's no fun in that, and it's just plain stupid.

It makes people confused.
Silly n00bs.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I would remind you all of your first few posts, which I am sure were dripping with intelligence and chlamydia, but do I really have too? We just sanitized the site!

Status
Not open for further replies.