WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

aaaah need help

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
i got these roms for snes and i bet they rule.(for my computer of course)
but i cant play them *sigh* cos i dont know how to use it.do u need a special programme to play them?????????????

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
snes9x is one of the better emu's...

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
hmm

i downloaded it but the display is kinda sucky.it wont let me go fullscreen and the display size is like half the size of my palm. changing the display settings isnt helping either.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
click to stretch the image...

Jung

???
Premium
skullmaster said:
i downloaded it but the display is kinda sucky.it wont let me go fullscreen and the display size is like half the size of my palm. changing the display settings isnt helping either.
You have to take into account that those games were created with 640x480 resolution in mind, you probably run something considerably higher. Emulation isn't perfect.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Zsnes is pretty good. Graphic features really improve the picture. I seriously recommend it. I havent used it in years so it may have improved.