WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

about my day...

in general, my day went along swimmingly (who the fuck invented that term anyway?)... until this kid... ug, this godawful kid (you all know how much i dislike kids, right? riiiight?)

anyway, this 4 year old kid looks at me... so i make my dracula face (posted somewhere on this forum... i call it the dracula face cause somebody called me dracula because of it), and i revved my weed whacker really high... or, at least, i tried to... but the fucking thing sputtered and died... so i just grin sheepishly (i like that word)... but this kid... ug, this godawful kid... he looks at me with some sort of funny expression that i haven't seen since the middle ages... (i'm old, i know)

and this kid... ug, this godawful kid... he walks up to me and says "cookie?" and he gives me a cookie. so i take it and say "thanks. now run along to your momma, little boy." so this kid... ug, this godawful kid... says "yes, sir." and runs to his mommy, who is now 500 blocks away... she walks fast.

so yeah... a good day in the life of me.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
wait..what's the bad part?

kid giving you a cookie...or did the mom yell at you or something?

Seije said:
wait..what's the bad part?

kid giving you a cookie...or did the mom yell at you or something?
where did i say my day was bad? :)

and my mom always yells at me :(

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
Unforgiven said:
where did i say my day was bad? :)

and my mom always yells at me :(
oops...my bad then

you just said you don't really like little kids..and i'm guessing that spawned off in my head that it was a bad time

nevermind, i'm confused..one of myselfs just can't get figure it out and i'm sure i'm explaining to me but i can't think straight

Seije said:
oops...my bad then

you just said you don't really like little kids..and i'm guessing that spawned off in my head that it was a bad time

nevermind, i'm confused..one of myselfs just can't get figure it out and i'm sure i'm explaining to me but i can't think straight
this is just a confusing generation.

for example, you have succeeded in confusing me. but no more than i already am confused. so now i am double confused, but that is not possible, because i am already at maximum confusion.

make sense?

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
Unforgiven said:
this is just a confusing generation.

for example, you have succeeded in confusing me. but no more than i already am confused. so now i am double confused, but that is not possible, because i am already at maximum confusion.

make sense?
alittle confused but that's probly cuz the 6 multiple sides of me
the personality is pretty much the same..but the modes it has is like running 6 people through my mind and always switching through them throughout the day so we all get confused, but if i can't figure it out, i'll get another me to switch up and figure it out...works well if your thinking math intellect, but then you need to think comedy funny stuff...i just can't be math and funny at the same time..so we all take out turns

edit* you know when you feel half asleep?...yea that's like a couple of my different selfs falling asleep, i'm the last one to turn out the lights and shut down

Seije said:
alittle confused but that's probly cuz the 6 multiple sides of me
the personality is pretty much the same..but the modes it has is like running 6 people through my mind and always switching through them throughout the day so we all get confused, but if i can't figure it out, i'll get another me to switch up and figure it out...works well if your thinking math intellect, but then you need to think comedy funny stuff...i just can't be math and funny at the same time..so we all take out turns

edit* you know when you feel half asleep?...yea that's like a couple of my different selfs falling asleep, i'm the last one to turn out the lights and shut down
i got a split personality. one's the village idiot... the other's just the idiot :)

i love them both equally :D

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
Unforgiven said:
i got a split personality. one's the village idiot... the other's just the idiot :)

i love them both equally :D
mine are but probly not limited too...

1 intellect/professional
2 creative/artistic/calm/quiet
3 paranoid/avoidant/confused
4 funny/goof off/sportish side
5 depressed/down/sad/worried
6 anger/frustration/ticking time bomb/explosive <<<we don't let this guy show himself ever...we'd shoot him, but that's still only killing myself

7 loving/caring/nice/sensitive/emotional side
^i love this side the most...and it's the one i'm currently in...and 90% always in...

only time you noticed a shift in my behavior to those categories is the type of stuff i'm doing

I don't know about everyone else, but I understand perfectly what you're saying.

It could be cause I'm on drugs.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Unforgiven said:
in general, my day went along swimmingly (who the fuck invented that term anyway?)... until this kid... ug, this godawful kid (you all know how much i dislike kids, right? riiiight?)

anyway, this 4 year old kid looks at me... so i make my dracula face (posted somewhere on this forum... i call it the dracula face cause somebody called me dracula because of it), and i revved my weed whacker really high... or, at least, i tried to... but the fucking thing sputtered and died... so i just grin sheepishly (i like that word)... but this kid... ug, this godawful kid... he looks at me with some sort of funny expression that i haven't seen since the middle ages... (i'm old, i know)

and this kid... ug, this godawful kid... he walks up to me and says "cookie?" and he gives me a cookie. so i take it and say "thanks. now run along to your momma, little boy." so this kid... ug, this godawful kid... says "yes, sir." and runs to his mommy, who is now 500 blocks away... she walks fast.

yes i knew you hated kids

Unforgiven said:

ug that godawful kid. my days are always going swimmingly.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
the cookie wasn't poisoned or had some bite out of it did it? just wondering

Seije said:
the cookie wasn't poisoned or had some bite out of it did it? just wondering
i'm not sure what it had in it... for a brief moment, i thought i could fly... so i jumped off a bridge.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
Unforgiven said:
i'm not sure what it had in it... for a brief moment, i thought i could fly... so i jumped off a bridge.
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i did that once...but it was only 6 feet high...with a foot deep creek below it

Seije said:
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i did that once...but it was only 6 feet high...with a foot deep creek below it
well, this one was 60 feet high... with a huge river below it. unfortunately, i missed the river... took myself 3 hours to peel myself off the pavement below :confused:

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
oo man that's gotta hurt dude...

just like the time i flipped up the side of a trail on my dirtbike into a tree and flew off the dirtbike head first into a dirt wall on the other side of the trail...i flew a good 7 or or 8 feet..
and i was going down a steep hill so of course after that i started tumbling down the hill hitting every rock on the way down...i was behind the others so they didn't notice it...(and yes this is all true)....i just layed there for a couple minutes wondering if i broke anything...well not a scratch, but i did bruise alittle and had a sore neck afterwards, and i had to crawl up that hill to get to my dirtbike that almost fell off the cliff side

after that it was all good

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Unforgiven said:

dude you got a cookie, how can you hate kids?