WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

about ruby

Status
Not open for further replies.

not sure

Banned - What an Asshat!
look i googeled and everything but i cant find a working link to download everything you need to run ruby under windows plz help

not sure

Banned - What an Asshat!
um no

sorry that link dosent work just a link to a download will help aslong as it works with windows help plz

That link works fine. It takes you to the Ruby Installer page, from there you can access the FAQ and a download mirror. If you still need help you're in trouble.

not sure

Banned - What an Asshat!
that link works fine but the download one from there does not plz help me

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
not sure said:
look i googeled and everything but i cant find a working link to download everything you need to run ruby under windows plz help
FlipTheState's link said:
The Ruby Installer is currently available only for the Windows platform.

not sure said:
nvm i found it no thx to you
:rotflmao:

Jung

???
Premium
not sure said:
nvm i found it no thx to you
Don't shit up this forum with that crap. If you can't use Google and find ruby-lang.org then you're beyond help. I know for a fact that Ruby comes with a binary installer for Windows, so it's definitely not rocket science, and if you can't figure out how to click install.exe then I'd hate to see your code...

Status
Not open for further replies.