WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

About the sex thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Descent

Hella Constipated
I wasn't trying to come off as a jerk. And I'm still new to these kinds of social situations involving sex and all - give me time. I'm socially up to par with everything but that now.

I had no clue I would come off as that. I'm totally straight but have avoided women for ages because of the humiliation I put up with in school as a child. I'm mentally scarred from it, but I have a lot of mental blocks that keep me from accessing any memories. Scary enough, when I talked to Shannon about what she went through, I had flashbacks and I felt broken for three days.

There was no rape. I was just physically and mentally abused in every way possible in school when I was young. But I fear that if I do have too many flashbacks I'll uncover something I shouldn't, quite possibly rape, although I have serious doubts about that.

Females always treated me the worst. I hung out with guys for years because of that - women still scare me quite a bit at times, and they see it and know it's not natural. But it doesn't help.

I know nothing about how to express these kinds of situations, or anything. I'm sorry if I came off the wrong way or offended anyone. I never meant to.

I know how you feel... sort of.

Wasn't physically abused, though. Only mentally. :happysad:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I stubbed my toe once

Reeeeeal bad

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
you're afraid of woman but you had no problem slapping her ass? hmmmmm

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
icka said:
Yeah kinda weird... if your able to do that, then you have potetial to at least ask her out!

Janglenut

Particinator

What the fuck did you expect with a face like that, acceptance into the childhood games of heads up 7 up?

Descent

Hella Constipated
icka said:
Like I said, only when there's some kind of unexpected emotion I literally lock up. I am as I'm typing this right now.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Emotions are hard to control, especially at your age. i am not going to jump on the fuck with descent bandwagon, not because its a bandwagon but simply because I think you are a very confused young man who has been placed in a world of therapy that never resolved your issues and simply shoved meds down your throat, to which I have serious disagreements with, specifically in young people becuase of the chemical changes that occur during puberty.

That being said, I do not think BT is the place to discuss your sexual fanactism, nor is it the place for others to discuss it.

It is rather nasty, actually, and not done with tact or maturity.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Well you mentally scarred me with those image of you having sexual relations...so you could say that you passed the torch.

Gehtfuct: Penn and Teller are bad ass. Nice pic. :thumbsup:

:rotflmao:

Descent

Hella Constipated
LiberatioN said:
Well you mentally scarred me with those image of you having sexual relations...so you could say that you passed the torch.

Gehtfuct: Penn and Teller are bad ass. Nice pic. :thumbsup:

:rotflmao:
Yeah, I found it on the webternetz. Somebody thought they were cool with an X10 camera up my asshole.

DG said:
Emotions are hard to control, especially at your age. i am not going to jump on the fuck with descent bandwagon, not because its a bandwagon but simply because I think you are a very confused young man who has been placed in a world of therapy that never resolved your issues and simply shoved meds down your throat, to which I have serious disagreements with, specifically in young people becuase of the chemical changes that occur during puberty.

That being said, I do not think BT is the place to discuss your sexual fanactism, nor is it the place for others to discuss it.

It is rather nasty, actually, and not done with tact or maturity.
That meant a lot to me - thank you for understanding. That made my day.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Descent said:
That meant a lot to me - thank you for understanding. That made my day.

Im not always a power hungry cunt. ;)

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Descent said:
I wasn't trying to come off as a jerk.
Son... the only way you ever "came off" was a jerk.

keebs

Particinator
icka said:

ya know, he might be afraid of woman, but hes willing to give them what they want, if they like their ass beat slapped, he'll slap that ass, so good job Descent :thumbsup: also i was not affended at all by your sex thread, i actully found it some what funny. i got a few luaghes out of it.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Well, CL was kind of afraid of women when we first started. And he spanks me.

Anyways, are we done with these THREE fucking conversations YET??????

Jesus molly fucking christ.

Descent

Hella Constipated
dustinzgirl said:
Well, CL was kind of afraid of women when we first started. And he spanks me.

Anyways, are we done with these THREE fucking conversations YET??????

Jesus molly fucking christ.
Yep0rz.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
...and now, here's something we hope you'll really like.

New topic: Butt Fudge.

Q: Do you know why Descent is the first one to leave the motel in the morning?

A: Because his shit is packed the night before. :D

Mr.Happy

Go And Die
Descent said:
I wasn't trying to come off as a jerk. And I'm still new to these kinds of social situations involving sex and all - give me time. I'm socially up to par with everything but that now.

I had no clue I would come off as that. I'm totally straight but have avoided women for ages because of the humiliation I put up with in school as a child. I'm mentally scarred from it, but I have a lot of mental blocks that keep me from accessing any memories. Scary enough, when I talked to Shannon about what she went through, I had flashbacks and I felt broken for three days.

There was no rape. I was just physically and mentally abused in every way possible in school when I was young. But I fear that if I do have too many flashbacks I'll uncover something I shouldn't, quite possibly rape, although I have serious doubts about that.

Females always treated me the worst. I hung out with guys for years because of that - women still scare me quite a bit at times, and they see it and know it's not natural. But it doesn't help.

I know nothing about how to express these kinds of situations, or anything. I'm sorry if I came off the wrong way or offended anyone. I never meant to.

i know the feeling dude i was treated like shit at school the retarded kid got more respect then me

they will pay... :gun:

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Mr.Happy said:
i know the feeling dude i was treated like shit at school the retarded kid got more respect then me

they will pay... :gun:
Someone's seen too many Adam Sandler movies...

Status
Not open for further replies.