WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

About to die who wud u fuck

If your life was about to be terminated and you could only fuck one person b4 you died who would it be. This is a question for male and females.

bnccoder

Postaholic
I would duct tape you to a wall. Then, you would be fucked. (not exactly what you were going for was it.)

bnccoder said:
I would duct tape you to a wall. Then, you would be fucked. (not exactly what you were going for was it.)

I'd cut off his legs, and leave him hanging from a tree in the middle of nowhere. :thumbsup:

Seriously though, I'd do myself, or go find meh_meh, and do her.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
hmm... I would do the girl next door. Fuck she is hot! :thumbsup:

bnccoder

Postaholic
BullCrap said:
i would have to say..... Paris hilton.
She has been around the block so many times she has her own bus route.

bnccoder said:
She has been around the block so many times she has her own bus route.
lol true, but if she is not avalible, i would want to have sex with stacys mom.

bnccoder

Postaholic
BullCrap said:
lol true, but if she is not avalible, i would want to have sex with stacys mom.
She's got it going on. :thumbsup:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
HavokChylde said:
Seriously though, I'd do myself, or go find meh_meh, and do her.
Aww, Havok, I love how you think of me.

I was goona say you too Havok :)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
danielwazza said:
If your life was about to be terminated and you could only fuck one person b4 you died who would it be. This is a question for male and females.

Dustin (CL) duh.

You seem to have an infatuation with sex. Are you looking for tips, advice, or jsut a pervert?

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Yeah id have to say that i would get my ass down to my girlfriends house and bang her till the end. I cant think of a better way to go. :D

Nunzii

®åvïñg §hëêþðhò£íç
Jessica43999 said:
I'd fuck my crush till the last seccond? Danm, hes hot... *winks*
Who the fuck are you cheating on me with :confuse:

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Why if you die? Wether I'm about to die or not, I'm still gonna want it.. not you? :confused:

Anyways.. Does taken women count? I've been having this major hardon for a chick for 5 years.. And she's still with the same guy! I think the fact she's taken makes her even hotter..

bnccoder

Postaholic
I always end up doing that and it gets you in trouble. I've made to many enemys by steeling other guy's girls.