WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

accidental anal fisting

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
so this one time me n my boys were drunk off our asses and had a few hos at the crib.....the girl i ended up hookin up with was really really loose.....i couldnt even fuck her.....i tried and i almost fell inside(my dick and balls were COMPLETELY inside her) so i let her suck me off and i had 2 fist her 2 get her off....so im fisting away and not really paying attention anymore(sixers were playing) so i pull my hand out and just push it in...and pull it out and my hand is covered in shit...im like wtf so i wipe it on her shirt and run as fast as i can 2 the bathroom to wash my hand....while the whole time shes bitchin that she smells like shit lol

Funny... yet at the same time horribly disturbing :sick: :ugly:

Last edited by a moderator:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
DIZNUTS said:
so this one time me n my boys were drunk off our asses and had a few hos at the crib.....the girl i ended up hookin up with was really really loose.....i couldnt even fuck her.....i tried and i almost fell inside(my dick and balls were COMPLETELY inside her) so i let her suck me off and i had 2 fist her 2 get her off....so im fisting away and not really paying attention anymore(sixers were playing) so i pull my hand out and just push it in...and pull it out and my hand is covered in shit...im like wtf so i wipe it on her shirt and run as fast as i can 2 the bathroom to wash my hand....while the whole time shes bitchin that she smells like shit lol
Always enema B-fore anything goes in the ass! ASS!

DIZNUTS

no im 100% serious.....im scarred for life.....somebody hold me :help:

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
thanks for the really pleasant mental image

Cash21

Clitpickle
LMFAO!!! Maybe you should have posted this in the "I hope I didn't get infected thread"... ahahaha :banana: :ut-oh: On second thought, why did you post this at all?!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
You need to start hanging out with a different crowd.

DIZNUTS

dustinzgirl said:
You need to start hanging out with a different crowd.
ok....will you be my friend? :pray:

Dude, some of your stories are really fucked up. Just curious. Do you go out and look for this disturbing shit to happen, or do you just attract really strange people? Never thought I would hear my self say this but, maybe you should lay off the shibbing. LOL.

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
Dude, you couldn't tell that your hand was up her ass? What the hell does she put in there? It's impossible to have an asshole that's as loose as the "baby pit". She'd be shitting non stop in her pants if that were the case.

shep

Local alcoholic
The shit would just be falling outta there.2 dollar whore's these days :p

DIZNUTS

no i didnt get to use a ass crayon.....and i did notice that my hand was in her ass.....it went in once.....yes it was that lose....and no i did not find a gerbil....i found a bag of doritoes :)

Easty

Click click boom
uh, that deserves a WTF!?!?! and also, gross. funny outcome though. lol!