WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Aced that fucker!

jamesp

In Memory...
Hells yeah, just got back from taking a test for the Navy....yeah aced the bitch.

You may now commence your awe struck adoration..... :thumbsup:

countrygrl

Highly Excitable
jamesp said:
Hells yeah, just got back from taking a test for the Navy....yeah aced the bitch.

:thumbsup: Way to go!

good job james, my dad was in the navey. so you rock on with your bad ass self ;)

jamesp

In Memory...
The_Observer said:
its nice that you made it and all but what are you going to be, cuz i didnt quite get that.
Nuclear engineer, with the possiblity of becoming a cryptological engineer.....

myNympho said:
good job james, my dad was in the navey. so you rock on with your bad ass self
Thanks, ill try! :thumbsup:

Jenkies

The Dude
Congrats, on a related note I just aced a college geology exam, which vaguely reminds me of middle school geology class, if that means anything to you

jamesp

In Memory...
Jenkies said:
Congrats, on a related note I just aced a college geology exam, which vaguely reminds me of middle school geology class, if that means anything to you

way to go, man we are some acing mofos

well.....me and you are at least..... :thumbsup:

lilwyteboy

Dain bramaged
Nuclear engineer? Sounds pretty sweet. Good luck. Make shitloads of money and buy everything in sight.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
jamesp said:

YAY!!! Throw your life away!

bnccoder

Postaholic
Good job, you got your shot. Don't fuck it up though, my friend was in the marines and came back from leave with a dirty u/a and they kicked him out and took away all his benifits.

jamesp

In Memory...
yeah, that is a scare for me, but id rather have money in my pocket than dope.

jamesp

In Memory...
junglizm said:
Good job, man. Congradulations. :thumbsup:
thanks jung, that means a lot coming from such a prestigous person such as yourself. ;)

jamesp said:
wow, you have no idea what you are talking about do you? :thumbsup: :mfinger:
:thumbsup: :mfinger:

You're throwing your life away. You could spend all of your time here on wtf.com, but instead you go off to spend it in the Navy. What a n00b. :thumbsdn:

Well, my step-dad was in the Navy. He's an ass, though. Don't go in there and come back a cock. :/

Good luck, buddy. I hear there are people that will take care of you ;)

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
jamesp said:

[font=&quot]So you passed the get under the desk and extract the trapped seamen in the big black submarine test. You go girl! You are going to be popular on the ship :)

J/k man good job, no really. Good job, but the real recruiters office is next door.
[/font]