WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Acts of Cruelty..

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
What are some things you've seen that have been reaaaaalllyyy mean?

A friend of mine who I'm not friends with anymore (not because of this) Payed two of his friends to go sing "hit the road jack" to his gf to dump her.. She started crying in front of half the school..

Ouch..

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
p99 said:

A friend of mine who I'm not friends with anymore (not because of this) Payed two of his friends to go sing "hit the road jack" to his gf to dump her.. She started crying in front of half the school..

Ouch..
Every kid laughs at me and says "haha studdering kid" cause i have a speech impediment...Damn Preps

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
A kid threw baby powder down a flight of steps and blamed it on another kid. He got suspended for 3 days.

magnolia

Postaholic
I have had money thown at me with a slingshot, I have had a knife hurled at my head only to get stuck an inch in the wall. (woulda been my head if i hadn't dropped to the ground) I have had a blanket thrown over my head and been pushed down a flight of steps to a concrete floor below. And this is all from my sister. I won't go any further, but there has been worse.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Dogbert said:
A kid threw baby powder down a flight of steps and blamed it on another kid. He got suspended for 3 days.
Haha.. My friend was made fun of sooo much when he had to do that.. He got outside of the bus and and punted it.. Didn't really go far but exploded.. You get the idea.. Long time ago..

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
magnolia said:
I have had money thown at me with a slingshot, I have had a knife hurled at my head only to get stuck an inch in the wall. (woulda been my head if i hadn't dropped to the ground) I have had a blanket thrown over my head and been pushed down a flight of steps to a concrete floor below. And this is all from my sister. I won't go any further, but there has been worse.
Cat Fights..OH YA!

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Woah..

Cat fight cat fight cat fight!

Descent

Hella Constipated
Wow Maggie, I have read about your sister, and she's pretty fucked up. That just put the icing on the cake.

I would torture her when she is sleeping. You could always play this trick on her:

http://www.rotteneggs.com/re_egg_display.php3?eggid=2684249

That would scare her shitless.

I once witnessed a kid making fun of a retard...I got in his face and said loudly, "LEAVE SETH ALONE! LEAVE SETH ALONE!" I yelled it at the top of my lungs. That fucker never taunted him again.

magnolia

Postaholic
ooo. that's so evil. I absolutly LOVE it! And that's so cool that u stood up for that retarded kid. Most ppl wouldn't do that.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
it would have been better if the retarded kid's name wasn't seth...something like peter. no body taunts a crazy kid

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
hmmm oh yeah we trashed my sisters room completely before she went to school when my mum went in there she attacked her and my sister blamed it on her other friends we told those friends and guess what??? she aint got no friends no more. shit it was funny

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
magnolia said:
ooo. that's so evil. I absolutly LOVE it! And that's so cool that u stood up for that retarded kid. Most ppl wouldn't do that.
ya we would

Live2Die

Story of the year
last year we had a new girl in our school, she was gothic and there was no one else in the school that was, so she was picked on constantly. At the last week of school some one posted a sign on all the lockers at school for a lost dog with a dogs body and her face on it. poor girl prolly never live that one down. :thumbsdn:

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
p99 said:

Ouch..
i saw these punk as kids try to step on a scared mouse that they saw on the street. i was like fucking assholes.

Sethriel

silent show [let it go]
..I kicked a guy in the nuts in fourth grade. :3

Descent

Hella Constipated
BigCK said:
it would have been better if the retarded kid's name wasn't seth...something like peter. no body taunts a crazy kid
Yeah...we have that kid in our school. His names Peter and he's crazy as fuck.

You are referring to one of FuzzMeister's posts, right?

Back on topic...

P.S.: MAGGIE, ARE YOU GOING TO PERFORM THAT PRANK? I ENCOURAGE YOU TO. SHE'LL BE SCARED SHITLESS FOR AGES! I REALLY WANT TO HEAR THE OUTCOME OF IT ON WTF. NEXT TIME YOU VISIT HOME, PLEASE, PRANK HER!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
I put this in another thread..oh well.....well there is this short kid(i mean 4 foot 3) at my skool..and one day he looked up a girls skirt and noticed she wasn't wearing underwear...so when she got up to anwser a question for class...the kid pulled down her dress in front of everyone...i mean everyone...the teachers and students.......she cried and ran away out of class........sadly i didn't see it
[sky]

magnolia said:
HAHA oh wait. im sorry that happened to you. :( maybe you should move to a different country where noone knows you