Actually, Life Is Awesome

MisterFister

There's a very good chance that I don't care.
-Who doesn't love a good fart? Save the emptying of the bowels at death...dead men don't fart. How much would it suck not to fart?
-Coffee. Dead men don't enjoy coffee. There is only coffee in life. Life wins again.
-Overcoming challenges. How fucking fun is that? Even if you fail a few times during the learning stage that moment of victory oozes awesomeness.
-Dilaudid. Need I say more? Dead guys don't do Dilaudid. Life > No Life.

• 2Agree
Reactions: BudVugger and MaxPower

MisterFister

Okay, you almost had me hooked here. But then you lost me at Dilaudid.
I've had three kidney stones which required medical care. All three times they shot me up with Dilaudid. I must have the opioid gene because nothing brings forth the bliss more than Dilaudid. The next day you just have to have the wherewithal to say to yourself...Nothing that make you feel THAT good...is good. Run as fast as you can. Stay far far away from that shit. So, I'm sure I'll eventually squeeze out another stone and when I do they'll shoot me up. I'll be in heaven for a while then I'll engage the 'run' gear. Engaging the 'run' gear doesn't take away the fact that Dilaudid is fucking amazing.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I must have the opioid gene because nothing brings forth the bliss more than Dilaudid. The next day you just have to have the wherewithal to say to yourself...Nothing that make you feel THAT good...is good. Run as fast as you can. Stay far far away from that shit.
Okay, good.

MisterFister

I got into my truck last night and turned a switch. An internal combustion engine (who's complexity is beyond most people's understanding) began to operate. I touched a button and told a machine my destination. The machine instantly calculated my current position and gave me the best route available in order to reach my destination. I manipulated a couple devices and before you know it I was moving at a rate of speed 99.999% of every human who ever existed would think was only possible to the God's. As I traveled at this insane rate of speed I had at my disposal any piece of music that was ever recorded...ever. EVERY SINGLE SONG EVER RECORDED WAS AT MY DISPOSAL. If that's not enough, I stopped the journey long enough to slide into a square building where within five minutes I had fresh food. I'm not talking gruel or porridge or a hunk of bread. I'm taking fresh fruits, vegetables, meats. All fresh. There is snow on the fucking ground and I am eating a goddamn tomato that looks like it was picked today. What is this fucking magic? During the course of this wondrous meal I spoke in real time with an individual who is approximately 3,000 miles away. He said something and I clearly heard what he said. I said something and he clearly heard what I said. From 3,000 miles away. So eventually I reached my destination. I brought the thunderous beast to a stop and safely traded a piece of paper which signifies one hour of my labor for a slate gaming table that will bring joy for many years to come.

...and this is just an overview. There were many MANY more mind-blowing things which occurred just in the simple task of picking up a billiards table.

Life is fucking amazing.

MisterFister

Just got back from my panic buying and the many choices at any given grocery store is amazing.

HadSexOnFriday

Hoodrat
Ok so listen to this what if life isn't actually super unkind chaos waht if our minds and reality are coorelated or theres just one thats correlating and then that person is making us exist but like exist do we know existence how do we know where we are if we can't understand i think itś like trust or whatever in life and reality that we have no choice but to trust or take mushrooms and see and die but third eye death is a bigger death which would bring a bigger funeral

MisterFister

Ok so listen to this what if life isn't actually super unkind chaos waht if our minds and reality are coorelated or theres just one thats correlating and then that person is making us exist but like exist do we know existence how do we know where we are if we can't understand i think itś like trust or whatever in life and reality that we have no choice but to trust or take mushrooms and see and die but third eye death is a bigger death which would bring a bigger funeral
Your posts are that of a seven year old closed-head injury patient who's choosing what to post by throwing Scrabble tiles on the floor. What you so eloquently just asked is "what if life is deterministic". The answer to that question is simple. It doesn't matter. We either have free will or we pretend we have free will...we have no other choice.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
The roids have fucked with your head.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
The life is awesome discussion moved on so quickly to the global pandemic tens of thousands will die thread? the peak of this virus is months away not weeks and I have developed a mild cough. I do agree that life does inspire awe.

Last edited:
  • 1Sad
Reactions: BeautifulSniper

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
I got into my truck last night and turned a switch. An internal combustion engine (who's complexity is beyond most people's understanding) began to operate. I touched a button and told a machine my destination. The machine instantly calculated my current position and gave me the best route available in order to reach my destination. I manipulated a couple devices and before you know it I was moving at a rate of speed 99.999% of every human who ever existed would think was only possible to the God's. As I traveled at this insane rate of speed I had at my disposal any piece of music that was ever recorded...ever. EVERY SINGLE SONG EVER RECORDED WAS AT MY DISPOSAL. If that's not enough, I stopped the journey long enough to slide into a square building where within five minutes I had fresh food. I'm not talking gruel or porridge or a hunk of bread. I'm taking fresh fruits, vegetables, meats. All fresh. There is snow on the fucking ground and I am eating a goddamn tomato that looks like it was picked today. What is this fucking magic? During the course of this wondrous meal I spoke in real time with an individual who is approximately 3,000 miles away. He said something and I clearly heard what he said. I said something and he clearly heard what I said. From 3,000 miles away. So eventually I reached my destination. I brought the thunderous beast to a stop and safely traded a piece of paper which signifies one hour of my labor for a slate gaming table that will bring joy for many years to come.

...and this is just an overview. There were many MANY more mind-blowing things which occurred just in the simple task of picking up a billiards table.

Life is fucking amazing.
I was just marvelling over a grape.. how wonderful is this juicy little morsel, it's like.. it's like it was put there for us, you know.

• 1Like
Reactions: BeautifulSniper