Actually, Life Is Awesome

MisterFister

There's a very good chance that I don't care.
Go back and read all the whining in Life Sucks. Pissing and moaning like a bunch of children over the most insignificant challenges. Fat, whiny and soft little bitches with blue hair and undeserved hubris.

In a lot of ways I look forward to them not being able to find a can of Spaghettios. I wonder how many gender study graduates who are currently slinging coffee at Starbucks know how to pack shells or gut a deer. A Great Reckoning...and I'm pretty happy about it.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Go back and read all the whining in Life Sucks. Pissing and moaning like a bunch of children over the most insignificant challenges. Fat, whiny and soft little bitches with blue hair and undeserved hubris.

In a lot of ways I look forward to them not being able to find a can of Spaghettios. I wonder how many gender study graduates who are currently slinging coffee at Starbucks know how to pack shells or gut a deer. A Great Reckoning...and I'm pretty happy about it.
People here are just shooting the shit. Nothing here is meant to be taken seriously. This is a silly rant forum.