WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

adam sandler

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Adam Sandler sucks, he can't act. The only movie I liked with Adam Sandler in was Waterboy, and that is only because he was a retard.

gummi_

Tenderony
Waterboy was awesome :p

"Gaaaaaatorade..." "H2O!!" "Gaaaaaaaatorade..." "H2O!!" etc etc :)

It depends on the kind of humour your looking for. Cheap laughs, and just plain stupid humour are all things that Adam Sandler is good at. So, if your into that kind of comedy, you'll enjoy his work ... if not, then you wont.

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
impersination of adam sandler talking to himself:
(loud voice) I WANT CONDAH (candy)
(timid voice) wew(well) u (loud voice) CANT HAVE ANY BECAUSE WE HATE YOU
(timid voice) bu bu bu bu
(loud voice)SHUT UP YOU'RE DUMB!

Descent

Hella Constipated
He had one decent movie, Bulletproof, where he was a halfway decent actor, and fairly funny.

All his other shit besides that are clones of each other.

Non-Bulletproof Adam Sandler Movies in a Nutshell:

1. Adam Sandler discovers something, and it's an obstacle
2. Adam Sandler finds a girl
3. The girl does not want Adam
4. Adam proves himself, gets pussy
5. Adam Triumphs over the obstacle
6. He marries the chick
7. Movie ends, right after the marriage scene or inferred marriage

Descent

Hella Constipated
It depends on the kind of humour your looking for. Cheap laughs, and just plain stupid humour are all things that Adam Sandler is good at. So, if your into that kind of comedy, you'll enjoy his work ... if not, then you wont.
I'm into that and I think he's HORRIBLE.

His recent stuff isn’t all that funny, but some of his earlier comedic acts were awesome. He has good shit, and bad shit.

His old Albums had some classic tracks.

His work on Saturday Night Live was just ignorant, yet was semi-humorous.

Plus, he only has a few movies that are good.

Mainly, he is just good at playing an asshole.

However, he must be doing something right, because he has tons of fans, and rakes in major doe.

tbsrk said:
Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore owns all of your asses.

Damn right! How can somebody not like those movies.
Don't forget the wedding singer. That shit was hilarious.
Some others were crap though, like Mr. Deeds and Big Daddy. I wanna see his new movie The Longest Yard though. The one where prison guards and inmates play each other in football. That should be funny.

dunno

y do u all hate him?
just cause he sucks doesnt mean he sucks........wait......ya it does

Twatbat

Easy Piece Of Ass
He's funnier than you i can fucking gaurantee! only stuck up arseholes dont like his stuff becuase they cant get over themselves and enjoy his stuff for what it is, childish humour.

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
i love childish humor, im one of the kids that like it in my school.

but im also smarter then the kids in my school and can realize his style of telling jokes. its be subtle then extreme. infact no1 actually knows what his real voice sounds like.

Zickddot said:
infact no1 actually knows what his real voice sounds like.
I'd be willing to bet you're wrong.

It would be logical to think that maybe, just maybe, his friends/family/co-workers know his "real voice" rather well.

Maybe not the complete stranger watching his films, but surely someone.

Just a thought. :thumbsup: