Add, Remove, or Change a Letter

CoprophagousCop

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium
Today, I independently had an idea for a new thread that expands on the "Change the Letter" thread. For each turn of this game, a player may add one letter, remove one letter, or swap out one letter for a different letter to the current word. A new, actual, English word must be formed with each turn. For example, if the current word is "river", one could add the letter "d" to the front of it to form the word "driver". The next person then may remove the first letter "r" to form the word "diver". Then, the next person could change the letter "v" to "n" to form the word "diner". Note that a letter may be added or removed from anywhere in the current word. For an added bonus, if the current word can be spelled backwards to form a different, actual word, a player may do that instead of adding, removing, or changing a letter to get bonus points.*

*No points are given in this game.

I will start with the word:

Dinner :munchies:

Vampire

Winged Emperor Of This Ghost Town
Winters

I originally picked "Wieners" 🌭🌭, but I wasn't sure if it was an acceptable English word or not.

Last edited:

Vampire

Winged Emperor Of This Ghost Town
I've gotten weary of the letter W, so I'm going to change it to something else...

Hide