WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

add the :dodgy: smiley

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
If you've seen some of my more recent posts, you'll see that I use the :dodgy: tag accidently. I think we should add the dodgy smiley.

ps. this is the dodgy:

Well, you only gave people 2 hours to care.

Give them a bit more time and they might. :happysad:

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
I'm trying to care, but it just hasn't come out yet. Give me another few minutes.

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
Unforgiven said:
Well, you only gave people 2 hours to care.

Give them a bit more time and they might. :happysad:
The time between July 30th and august 8th is 2 hours? Please explain your logic.

It just seemed sorata odd that noone replied. I just like the dodgy, is that a crime?

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Uhm, it's only August 7th...

Jung

???
Premium
billybob13 said:
The time between July 30th and august 8th is 2 hours? Please explain your logic.
lol

Check you calendar. :)
It just seemed sorata odd that noone replied. I just like the dodgy, is that a crime?
No, certainly not, but I'm sure everyone here has a smiley or something they'd like added. That doesn't mean that everyone will agree that it's a good idea though.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
Nailbomb said:
I'm trying to care, but it just hasn't come out yet. Give me another few minutes.
exlax to the rescue!

???what was the question again???

oh yeah...
oh nooooo. nope, don't care.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Nope nothing to care about here, move along!