WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Addicted to Rockstar?

Favorite energy drink?

• Rockstar!

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Red Bull.

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Full throttle.

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Amped.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jolt! (old skool)

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Monster.

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Bawls

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Hype

• Starbucks RAWKS!

• Other!! I know I missed quite a few!

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
So I have discovered the new phenomenon that is energy drinks, and holy hell every one and their mother has one now!! I started with a little just one a week or so, seeing the price is $2 bucks it can get pretty expensive very fast. So I have come to find that I like the taste of Rockstar and now drink one a day during the work week (dreaming of one right now)! I swear there is meth in this shit. Not only does it hype you up, but soon you want in some cases need more. I noticed my addiction the other day while working a 12 hour shift at work. Around the 9th hour I had a Rockstar and was doin great. Then in the 12th hour had another, and immediately chased it with a 32 oz. coke (it was hot)!!! The last time I was that lit was about 9 years ago after smokin a rock the size of my thumb!! God Damn I could not sit down nor shut the fuck up, plus I was extremely jittery!! So I now know that I cannot do that any longer because I like my sleep and a ton of it! So Im forced to cut back for this reason and I think it probably isn't exactly the healthiest habit! On the other hand it beats the side affects of smokin meth! :thumbsup:

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
I like rockstar cola! It pwns over all energy drinks!

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
i voted red bull because its the only one i know

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
icka said:
i voted red bull because its the only one i know
Because it gives you wings!

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
TwisT said:
...So I have come to find that I like the taste of Rockstar...
Like liquid gummy worm...

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
BAWLS! So much caffine in a little blue bottle. Wakes me up every time. None of the other crap, just caffine and a decent taste. A great mixer as well.

Jung

???
Premium
I never really liked any of those drinks, but Red Bull and vodka is pretty good.

junglizm said:
I never really liked any of those drinks, but Red Bull and vodka is pretty good.
Yeh, but I find that after about my 4th or 5th one my boss starts to look at me wierd...

Slacker

Postaholic
I like Rockstar cola and Red bull. :thumbsup:

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
gatorade... Who needs energ drinks? Do they make you look emo?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
For me, its 20 Ounce blended mocha and 3-4 pepsi's throughout the day. My manager drinks 3 redbulls/day...that stuff is fucking gross.

leehype

drunk with a jeep problem
I like to wake up with a dubble shot starbucks, then a 2 liter of mt dew code red. But i have found that i go through more that 10 2 liters of that stuff a week :confused: oh well

magnolia

Postaholic
Whoop Ass. It tastes kindof like gatoraide, but it packs a punch. It has a very large warning on the can too. hehe. perfect.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Nectar of the gods??

Went to 7 11 to get a Rockstar today and holy hell do they have a huge can of Rockstar? Yes they do the new 24 oz. can!!! I could not believe my eyes.

I am doomed!

Red Bull and Vodka!

Starbucks is good, as well. Fucking evil, but good.

Slacker

Postaholic
O.k. there is no arguement about which energy drink is better. Rockstar Pwns all end of story. :cool:

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Linksy said:
O.k. there is no arguement about which energy drink is better. Rockstar Pwns all end of story. :cool:
Damn straight! I still have to say that rockstar cola is best. But i havent drank that in a couple weeks. I have been sticking to regular flavor!

squeeze_me

Fuck me in the gotaz.
i like redbull because it gets me soooooo hype I BOUNCE OF WALLS!

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
I'm gonna be cheesy here and say that I prefer a fresh juice or vegetable drink. Mix and match the stuff maybe add some supplements and you're flying!

Gatorade is good when you're overexherting yourself.