WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Addicts Lie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaze Daily

<b>Banned - What an Asshat!</b>
You have to understand people lie for their own gain. This is a common law of society, that has evolved with us alongside trade and industry.

Junkies tell themselves 'little white lies' so they think what they are doing (dying a slow death from substance abuse) is 'O.K.' :confuse:

Like, hey - ganja has never killed anyone!

Or - Hey ' I enjoy getting off'

Addicts rarely live in a rational state of mind. They are drug addled fools. Ready for their next hit of their poison. Society is to blame. Constructs of ghettos and inner city poverty leaves crime levels rising from drug abuse because drugs is all there is to do for some people. Give them a job and it makes it not worth their while to work because they now have many addictions to face, and they self-destruct.

Retracting into their drug addled minds is all some users do. Fo shame.

morelos

lexicon incognito
blaze daily said:
Society is to blame.
no, society really is not to blame. unless you live in some small parts of switzerland, you are really going out of your way to break several laws just to get you hands on any of these drugs because society has worked hard to take them away from you.

personally, i disagree with the idea of making drugs illegal, but that's because i can use them responsibly i guess. regardless, you're either 100% full of shit or 100% fucked up in the head, and i'll tell you that's not from weed.

but i must say i appreciate the intellectual and articulate expression you're working on here, as opposed to your posts in 'life sucks' :p

Jung

???
Premium
Addicts Lie!
That's fucking profound!
Society is to blame.
Bullshit; that's a cop-out. Society is not to blame for the actions of those who seek to destroy themselves. Nobody is to blame but themselves.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Blaze Daily said:
You have to understand people lie for their own gain. This is a common law of society, that has evolved with us alongside trade and industry.

Junkies tell themselves 'little white lies' so they think what they are doing (dying a slow death from substance abuse) is 'O.K.' :confuse:

Addicts rarely live in a rational state of mind. They are drug addled fools. Ready for their next hit of their poison. Society is to blame. Constructs of ghettos and inner city poverty leaves crime levels rising from drug abuse because drugs is all there is to do for some people. Give them a job and it makes it not worth their while to work because they now have many addictions to face, and they self-destruct.

No SHIT?

You are so smat, scuse me smart!

junglizm said:
Society is not to blame for the actions of those who seek to destroy themselves.
Word!

Hellbreather

Shhh, Im hiding
Blaze Daily said:
You have to understand people lie for their own gain.
Yes while it may be true that people do lie for thier own gain, we already realised that, but does it really make it right, because most of the time someone who makes a lie will either end up getting found out and/or make someone elses life bad.

Blaze Daily said:
It's not the junkies themselves who make up the "white lies" it's thier brains, they need an excuse to carry on and thier brain is simply giving them that excuse to keep on with thier addicts, it's sort of peer pressure really.

Blaze Daily said:
Addicts rarely live in a rational state of mind
Does that really surprise you??? most of them are high or intoxicated and that is simply why they do it, they do not wish to live in the rational state of mind, they get enjoyment out of beliveing they can fly or are super-human or whatever, so of course they will not live in a rational state of mind

Blaze Daily said:
because drugs is all there is to do for some people
Once again I think this can be blamed on peer pressure, of course there are other things to do for EVERYONE, so they are lead in to it, this is all based on social standings, if you hang around with addicts most likely turn into an addict yourself, if you do not hang with addicts the reverse may happen, it is not where they live, it is simply there livestyle that brings drugs/addiction into thier lifes.

Blaze Daily said:
Society is to blame.
Of course it is not to blame, I agree with morelos with his post, unless you live in small places, you really are gong out of the way to get your hands on these drugs, they are really cracking down on drugs, and people who still do it may do it to seem cool e.g "Wow I broke the law heh heh I'm so cool" A few days later they have Police coming round and taking them away.

All in all I think your post is mis-guided and from your name and avatar I would get the assumption you are a user/addict yourself so therefore you may be trying to place the blame on something else for you addiction.

If anyone dis-agrees with me please speak out I'am intrested to know if anyone agrees or dis-agrees with me

Hellbreather said:
Are you saying I quoted that from somewhere??? Because I didn't nothing from no where lol

No I'm saying the initial post by the wannabe rasta sounds like it was quoted from Naked Lunch, William S Burroughs book on heroin addiction.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Blaze Daily said:

what is it with you and talking about drugs??? SHUTUP

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
YUCK FOU!!! said:
what is it with you and talking about drugs??? SHUTUP
Don't you get it? He's been saying he's an addict in his other posts. This is his attempt at telling us he's a liar.

Just gotta read between the lines. ;)

Nickds7

Unprotected Sleeper
'Blaze Daily' You might as well do everyone a favor and leave these forums, since all you do is lie to try to make yourself look cool.

Blaze Daily

<b>Banned - What an Asshat!</b>
What's wrong with sucking Mary between your lips? I love my administration.

Blaze, blobbin it.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Like Carl in San Adreas said so well : Don't blame me, blame society. (or something)

It's a fact that the more bored people are when they're teenagers, the higher chance they start doing drugs. Natives in northern Canada are all over sniffing gas and getting ill drunk. They don't have shit to do!

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
Blaze Daily said:

:O

omg, you speak english?

oh yeh, you're wrong. most of those inner city areas that are ghettos used to be nice areas, before drugs and gangs entered. they ruined those areas. it isn't societies fault, it is the people using the drugs fault

Slacker

Postaholic
WizardlyFriend said:

omg, you speak english?

oh yeh, you're wrong. most of those inner city areas that are ghettos used to be nice areas, before drugs and gangs entered. they ruined those areas. it isn't societies fault, it is the people using the drugs fault
That sounds like Salem Oregon. It used to be a retirement city and everybody knew each other and happy days and shit. But than all these drug addicts moved from portland to salem and now most of Salem is cosidered a "gehtto". Gangs everywhere and I have walked out of my house once and there was a some drug dealing going on in front of my house. But now I live in Idaho.

WizardlyFriend said:

One could argue it's the drugs being illegal that's the real problem. If drugs were legal then there wouldn't be all the organized crime making money, the violence associated with the o.c, and the drugs would be way cheaper. Yeah there would be some jackasses that would use too much, but the same thing happens with alcohol.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
sideshow_bob said:
One could argue it's the drugs being illegal that's the real problem. If drugs were legal then there wouldn't be all the organized crime making money, the violence associated with the o.c, and the drugs would be way cheaper. Yeah there would be some jackasses that would use too much, but the same thing happens with alcohol.
true, in fact if you look at prohibition your case is very well backed up.

however, if you look at the opium wars and the events leading up to it you'll find that drugs do ruin areas.

even so, i don't think making the problem legal will fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.