WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Additional 'ignore user' option added.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Hey,

Many of you already know that once you're in the UserCP you can add anyone you want to an ignore list so that you don't have to read that user's posts. However we've gone once step further to make this more convenient. You can now click on the username of the member inside of any of their posts, and in the pulldown menu that appears you can elect to ignore the user with a single click.

Enjoy the peace and quiet. (yeah, right!)

Chris

Sick Bastard
thnk you, thank you, great god! ok,, now everyone puts ITakeOffence on their ignore list, then we won't have the see his crap anymore!

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Chris said:
thnk you, thank you, great god! ok,, now everyone puts ITakeOffence on their ignore list, then we won't have the see his crap anymore!
well chris is on mine so :p

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
So pathetic of people to ignore users just because they cant take their flamees without crying.
maybe i should ignore puss, she has such "strong" combacks. hihihihih

Paul

Tenderony
hooray for another innocent thread turning into a flame-fest!

kirvett

No Title Needed
Problem is that everyone, or nearly everyone, would have to ignore the user in question. I think if someone is generally agreed to be a flaming fuck, then someone should post a thread saying everybody ignore them.

Chris

Sick Bastard
haha! ITakeOffence is on my ignore list, his posts are nothing to me now...

tharuz

Bringer of Order
*ignores all mods and admins*

ha! authority cant tell me shit NOW!

*breaks all rules*