WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Hmm, here let me dail you in. Notice, everyone is bored with you and has moved on. Thanks for playing.

Awww cmon man Im just havin fun on a Sunday morning.
No harm no foul ok ?

breakology

Kiss my Converse
|.........SCOREBOARD...........|
| Concepts: 0 -- Internets:1 |
|......................................|

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Next time try sending a PM to the admins. If it's attention you seek, start a thread that says: Concepts-I need a public anal fisting.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
concepts said:
I cant shout in the shoutbox & I have shouting to do.
1. perhaps you made a nusince of yourself by spamming the shoutbox like jung said.

You cant stop a man from shouting when he needs to, well ok you can but why would you ?
2. See #1

I cant post in the tallywinkle place ???
3. When you joined you never specified male or female on signup. The error was on your part. Notice your name does not have a
or a
next to it.

Can you get right on this ?
Ill be out back so just come & get me when you get it squared away.
Lets make this a # 1 priority ok ?
Yeah right. (laughing to self)
4. You can PM Jason, as Broken said, and Jason will give you the male/female status (whatever you are), if you ask him nicely. If however you go in there with an attitude, he may not be quite as responsive. Then again he may also just use you as an example.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
You were an overall ass, so your privileges were revoked... You will have to earn those features.

Status
Not open for further replies.