WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

admins: my avatar

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
6,775
2,642
387
#2
Hey, Shemp. "homohitlerfaggot" here. :lol:

Avatar privledges restored.
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,302
744
387
#5
YUCK FOU!!! said:
i dont getit wats wrong with his avatar?
On 6/23/04 @8:37am,and beyond! His avatar was of a paticular stooge.
One by the name of Shemp.One of the funnier Stooges,Johnny kuntz does not deserve to be even CLOSE to this honor,and is obviously the polar opposite of it.
"IT SHALL BE DONE."The WTF gods have spoken!
Hence the legacy of The Stooges..

Yes,The Stooges.

for_farters:Larry

ITO:Moe

Mr.Newbie:Curly

Leaving our beloved,Johnny Kuntz to star as:Shemp

On my own behalf,i would like to nominate Sinew,(aka,Upinyou) as Curly Joe.
Curly Joe was NOT funny and was what can only be described as a retarded pansy,therefore, Upinyou is the man...sy. ?
 

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
6,775
2,642
387
#6
Curly Joe. I'll keep that in mind. ;)
 

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
2,561
0
0
#7
gehtfuct said:
On 6/23/04 @8:37am,and beyond! His avatar was of a paticular stooge.
One by the name of Shemp.One of the funnier Stooges,Johnny kuntz does not deserve to be even CLOSE to this honor,and is obviously the polar opposite of it.
"IT SHALL BE DONE."The WTF gods have spoken!
Hence the legacy of The Stooges..

Yes,The Stooges.

for_farters:Larry

ITO:Moe

Mr.Newbie:Curly

Leaving our beloved,Johnny Kuntz to star as:Shemp

On my own behalf,i would like to nominate Sinew,(aka,Upinyou) as Curly Joe.
Curly Joe was NOT funny and was what can only be described as a retarded pansy,therefore, Upinyou is the man...sy. ?

Yeah, but Sinew hasn't been posting here much lately. I haven't seen him in at least a week, not that I'm complining. I think it is better without that dumbass here. My thoughs are that him and For_Farters are going to a wedding chapel somewhere and getting married. Pretty sick shit.
 

G's-up

Postaholic
2,625
0
0
#8
Bullshyt said:
Yeah, but Sinew hasn't been posting here much lately. I haven't seen him in at least a week, not that I'm complining. I think it is better without that dumbass here. My thoughs are that him and For_Farters are going to a wedding chapel somewhere and getting married. Pretty sick shit.
Yeah I think the whole Gay Marriage thing in the states made'em rush to the alter!.....Better hurry before they change the law again boys...... :)
 
136
0
0
#9
G-string said:
Yeah I think the whole Gay Marriage thing in the states made'em rush to the alter!.....Better hurry before they change the law again boys...... :)

didnt need to know that...!!!!!!! * run to the hills *


you know deus_ex_machina is avalible cause he's fag!
 

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
11,743
2,428
487
#11
*ahem* Last time I looked this wasn't B&T... Try to keep the off-topic insults in the appropriate forum. For the sake of our sanity...