WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Admins Or Mods

Janglenut

Particinator
Hey guys, I don't really have a suggestion but more of a question. I happen to like the reputation system here on WTF.com, and would like to know what mod it is you guys actually use. If you could provide me with at least the name of the mod, I would be happy.

Thanks,
Jangle

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Janglenut said:
Hey guys, I don't really have a suggestion but more of a question. I happen to like the reputation system here on WTF.com, and would like to know what mod it is you guys actually use. If you could provide me with at least the name of the mod, I would be happy.

Thanks,
Jangle
Guess?

Jung

???
Premium
Janglenut said:

Thanks,
Jangle
I'm assuming you're thinking it's a software hack? The rep system comes built into vBulltein versions 3.0 and above. You'd only need a "mod" or "hack" for versions previous to 3.0.

Janglenut

Particinator
My fault man, forgot to mention the most important thing. It's for an Invision board...actually, for this site. www.games-alive.com

We have setup a primitive reputation system, but the admin is currently gone for the weekend and I thought to make his job easier by getting all of his info together. Actually was hoping to set up a rep. sytem really close to WTF's.

Jung

???
Premium
You're going to have to find a hack for Invision, which I have no clue about. I'm sure there are hack sites for it though; they have them for PunBB and PHPBB, so I'm sure they're out there. If you need any help with vBulletin though, just post in the computer forum and I'll try to help.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Yeah this feature comes standard in vBulletin (though we've adjusted the parameters a bit).. Stick to what they mentioned above my post, check the invision mods sites (though I'm not sure how big a community that is since I've only used UBB, VB, and PHPBB).

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Stop with one smilie replys:mfinger: