Adolescents

Status
Not open for further replies.

ron

Buster of Asses
Your parents gave you everything you cried for and didn't beat your ass enough when you were a child, so that's why you're a smart-mouthed, ignorant, apathetic little punk.

Debate.

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
That's my fucking point, we're not all the same. You that's like saying I hate all blacks. Sure, I don't like a lot of blacks, but some are really cool.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
ron said:
Your parents gave you everything you cried for and didn't beat your ass enough when you were a child, so that's why you're a smart-mouthed, ignorant, apathetic little punk.

Debate.
i was beat by the way its leagel to hit your kid with and open hand

ron

Buster of Asses
Deez Nutz said:
That's my fucking point, we're not all the same. You that's like saying I hate all blacks. Sure, I don't like a lot of blacks, but some are really cool.
So...Refute my claim! This is the debate forum, pinhead.

Fred

you know wat nobody gives a shit about any of this wtf is the point in this thread? why the fuck would u wanna have a go at teenagers whenever u insult teenagers ur only insulting ur past

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Fred said:
you know wat nobody gives a shit about any of this wtf is the point in this thread? why the fuck would u wanna have a go at teenagers whenever u insult teenagers ur only insulting ur past
eat my ass with a spoon :mfinger:

mkhcybrids

Da great mk!
Well, I'm a teenager, and I gotta say that most of us are stupid and annoying.

My life goal is actually to not be annoying.

And this thread was meant to be a debate, so don't get pissed off about him "taking a go" at teenagers.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Fred said:

Then why are you posting here? STFU.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
GottaHurt said:
So you're working for a florist now, planting two lips?
lol that was good gh but i think he's working as a old fogie caretaker you know the ones that put catheters in cuz you know he loves the cock

Status
Not open for further replies.