WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Adolescents

Status
Not open for further replies.

ron

Buster of Asses
Your parents gave you everything you cried for and didn't beat your ass enough when you were a child, so that's why you're a smart-mouthed, ignorant, apathetic little punk.

Debate.

ron

Buster of Asses
Deez Nutz said:
Lesson about life #1: Not all teens are the same.
I was making a generalization. I was not pointing a finger at you.

Now I am.

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
That's my fucking point, we're not all the same. You that's like saying I hate all blacks. Sure, I don't like a lot of blacks, but some are really cool.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
ron said:
Your parents gave you everything you cried for and didn't beat your ass enough when you were a child, so that's why you're a smart-mouthed, ignorant, apathetic little punk.

Debate.
i was beat by the way its leagel to hit your kid with and open hand

ron

Buster of Asses
Deez Nutz said:
That's my fucking point, we're not all the same. You that's like saying I hate all blacks. Sure, I don't like a lot of blacks, but some are really cool.
So...Refute my claim! This is the debate forum, pinhead.

you know wat nobody gives a shit about any of this wtf is the point in this thread? why the fuck would u wanna have a go at teenagers whenever u insult teenagers ur only insulting ur past

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Fred said:
you know wat nobody gives a shit about any of this wtf is the point in this thread? why the fuck would u wanna have a go at teenagers whenever u insult teenagers ur only insulting ur past
eat my ass with a spoon :mfinger:

mkhcybrids

Da great mk!
Well, I'm a teenager, and I gotta say that most of us are stupid and annoying.

My life goal is actually to not be annoying.

And this thread was meant to be a debate, so don't get pissed off about him "taking a go" at teenagers.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Fred said:

Then why are you posting here? STFU.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
GottaHurt said:
So you're working for a florist now, planting two lips?
lol that was good gh but i think he's working as a old fogie caretaker you know the ones that put catheters in cuz you know he loves the cock

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
blah

this thread really doesn't have much of a point...

almost made me sad to read it

Status
Not open for further replies.