WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Adult Swim Friday Night Fix

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I just watched The Boondocks. What a genius cartoon!

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
Icarus said:
I just watched The Boondocks. What a genius cartoon!
Oh my fucking GOD. I am a white guy and I can't stop laughing at this cartoon. I love it!

"Don't you even DREAM about tellin' white folk the truth! Better learn to lie like me! I'ma go find me a white man to lie to RIGHT NOW!"

I just saw some Adult Swim show called 12 Oz. Mouse. Normally I hate everything that fucking channel creates, but I found this kind of funny for some reason(even if I was only laughing at how bad it was)...maybe it was just because I was in the company of other people...

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Only Available for Continental US...

Is there a way to make my computer seem like it is from the Continental US or am i screwed :(

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Adult Swim is good for family guy and ATHF. Not much else. Futurama can generate a chuckle once in a while. Most of the other shows are pretty much garbage. Just my opinion.