WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

(Adultswim)

Supermanxxx

Saving the world
Talk about your favorite Adultswim programs and other Adultswim things

Robot Chicken is one of the funniest shows on Adultswim ive seen

Jung

???
Premium
Futurama and Family Guy are the best, in my opinion, but I also like Aqua Teen quite a lot.

Supermanxxx

Saving the world
yeah i own all of the family guy seasons and futurama, i was thinking of gettin ATHF cuz its one of my favorite shows

hurricanejon

Parking Lot Ninja
I really like adult swim

1) Family Guy
2)Futurama (Classic and funny)
3) Aqua Teen
4)Robot Chicken
5)Inuyasha
6)Full Metal
\Everything else is crap
except the oblongs

Futurama, family guy, and aqua teen hunger force are the only reason I watch adult swim.

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
FLCL I watch with an obsession, until I saw all six espidoes 20 times.

Now I follow the oblongs with an unhealthy lust.

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
Family Guy rules!

I don't know if King of the Hill is an adultswim program but I've watched a few episodes of that one and they were hilarious!

WILD said:
Futurama, family guy, and aqua teen hunger force are the only reason I watch adult swim.
Those shows are the best..but i also like home movies..that show is the bomb and dont forget inuyasha..good shows....gooooood shows kthx

HatedOne216

Tears of Blood
Robot Chicken is fucking hilarious...Seth Green is a genius. FG and Futurama are kick ass too. i dont like the oblongs too much, but inuyasha and home movies are pretty sweet as well.

A_Zombie

ARggharGHag
Lol my favorite sode of robot chicken is when theres a like a real roads "super heros" and batman and robin are playing checkers and robins like "god dammit batman your always red i fucking hate black!". At that some random black guy is walking by and suddenly goes. " IS THAT HOW IT IS?!?!?!" :D :thumbsup: