WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

After a few drinks...

...I start giving all my friends hugs and telling them how much I love them.

Angry when sober, friendly when drinking...

should see me drinking. i'm very friendly, i have the spank marks to prove it ;)

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
i loose all sense of direction when im drunk....i also tend to have sex with random people when im drunk.....so i guess thats wayyyyyyy friendly

Big E

burner of random shit
I make people laugh when Im drunk mainly that I TRY to dance but I end up doing the drunken couch that where I lay on the couch and move my arms in the air.

leehype

drunk with a jeep problem
I'm the chill drunk, I have all this energy when I'm sober, and when drinking, I stop moving so much. I think the worst is my friend is a fix it drunk. He has know idea what he is doing ever, but when drinking, feels like he can rewire anything. He has made some great looking lamps, and when pluged in make good fireworks:rolleyes:
I need a beer:)

Sektor

Particinator
I get louder and slightly more aggressive than usual, but that's it.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
I'm quite the opposite, leehype. My friend is a tough bastard and I'm the more docile, but after so long together as friends, parts of each other's personalities have rubbed off on each other. He's become more polite, I've become more aggressive.

When I'm drunk, I have a habit of starting fights with anyone who looks at me, I develop a big mouth, and can be incredibly witty and prude, all the while my friend is laughing his ass off. The most worrying thing is, whenever I get myself in trouble, I'd be too wasted to remember wtf I did in the next morning. What if I bump into the guys I waved my fist at last night...oh shit!

Now I limit myself to 8 pints and 4 shots on a friday night, anything over that is risqué. :lol: ~Oh and I've stopped drinking stella-act-a-twat in the local club.

I wish wine wasn't so expensive at the bar, I've never been a wanker on that. :(

R

RedOctober

Piro said:
I'm quite the opposite, leehype. My friend is a tough bastard and I'm the more docile, but after so long together as friends, parts of each other's personalities have rubbed off on each other. He's become more polite, I've become more aggressive.

When I'm drunk, I have a habit of starting fights with anyone who looks at me, I develop a big mouth, and can be incredibly witty and prude, all the while my friend is laughing his ass off. The most worrying thing is, whenever I get myself in trouble, I'd be too wasted to remember wtf I did in the next morning. What if I bump into the guys I waved my fist at last night...oh shit!

Now I limit myself to 8 pints and 4 shots on a friday night, anything over that is risqué. :lol: ~Oh and I've stopped drinking stella-act-a-twat in the local club.

I wish wine wasn't so expensive at the bar, I've never been a wanker on that. :(
Yeah.. Most Limeys are alcoholics.. :rolleyes:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I just get relaxed and everything is more fun drunk.

stinkyfingers

retarted since 1979
i have this thing with pissing on my shoes but only when i am drunk. most of the time i piss on other peoples shoes. bad aim i guess.

i know how this goes as well, i am very friendly when im drunk, so friendly it got me kicked out of my ex's house for shaving sex with one of her friends in my ex's bed, sounds mean and stupid, but trust me, my ex had it coming to her:D

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
TheLampIncident said:
...I start giving all my friends hugs and telling them how much I love them.

Angry when sober, friendly when drinking...

This proves one thing:

You live a lie. You being "angry" when sober is just an act. Your true self comes out while drinking.

Base

it's a motherfucker
i become way more relaxed and i to start telling people how much i love them and start kissing everyone and then i throw up! fun