After sex...

Lost86

i give up!11 /wrists
Does anyone feel the need to "cleanse" yourself after sex? Bath, shower, whatever.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Nope. I found crusty sex juices in my pubes the day after a night of sweet sweet coitus and thought nothing of it. :D Took a shower that night though...

switch_scribe

dolor ex fides
Depends on, a) how dirty I was before the sex, and b) how dirty the sex was.

Also, sometimes after sex, you can get the person you just had sex with to get into the shower/bath with you.
Then you get to start all over again... ;)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
switch_scribe said:

Also, sometimes after sex, you can get the person you just had sex with to get into the shower/bath with you.
My thoughts exactly.

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
switch_scribe said:

An old favourite!! :thumbsup:

Hellbreather

Shhh, Im hiding
Thats usually the case with my girlfriend and me, we have sex both have a shower then end up gettign horny again and coming out the shower and screwing all over again.:naughty: So it's pointless really
But dont worry we have a shower in the morning seperatly so we are clean people :D

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
ChilianFuckFace said:
Why shower if you are just going to get dirty? :confused:
well y dont you go w/o takin a shower for 2 months and tell us how u feel and smell....back to the subject at hand...i usually take a shower b4 i have sex cuz i work late so when i get home i wanna b clean....and i take a shower right away if the chick seemed a lil dirty...

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
DIZNUTS said:
well y dont you go w/o takin a shower for 2 months and tell us how u feel and smell
I was being sarcastic! The entire thread is ridiculous. If you are a clean person you wouldn't be asking if you should take a shower after sex.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Lost86 said:
Does anyone feel the need to "cleanse" yourself after sex? Bath, shower, whatever.
OH MY GOD YES!!! Although, I have a thing about feeling dirty. I can´t handle it.

DIZNUTS

ChilianFuckFace said:
I was being sarcastic! The entire thread is ridiculous. If you are a clean person you wouldn't be asking if you should take a shower after sex.
oh damn my bad lol

SouthWolf

I'll fuck you up!!!
If you done it right then you will feel like you should bathe. But not right away. The shower together thing is a good idea.

Lost86

i give up!11 /wrists
Lol. Just curious. I bathe after sex... not because I think it's gross or anything... I just do. Not sure why.

DIZNUTS

fuck_you said:
after sex????

moe wants more sex.....
YES i agree to that but i think there should like be a national sex day...sorta like Valentine's but you get sex instead of cheap hallmark cards and chocholates.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
DIZNUTS said:
YES i agree to that but i think there should like be a national sex day...sorta like Valentine's but you get sex instead of cheap hallmark cards and chocholates.
Everyday is national sex day for me.