WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

After sex...

Lost86

i give up!11 /wrists
Does anyone feel the need to "cleanse" yourself after sex? Bath, shower, whatever.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Nope. I found crusty sex juices in my pubes the day after a night of sweet sweet coitus and thought nothing of it. :D Took a shower that night though...

switch_scribe

dolor ex fides
Depends on, a) how dirty I was before the sex, and b) how dirty the sex was.

Also, sometimes after sex, you can get the person you just had sex with to get into the shower/bath with you.
Then you get to start all over again... ;)

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Lost86 said:
Does anyone feel the need to "cleanse" yourself after sex? Bath, shower, whatever.
Bath or wash face and or genitalia!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
switch_scribe said:

Also, sometimes after sex, you can get the person you just had sex with to get into the shower/bath with you.
My thoughts exactly.

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
switch_scribe said:

An old favourite!! :thumbsup:

Hellbreather

Shhh, Im hiding
Thats usually the case with my girlfriend and me, we have sex both have a shower then end up gettign horny again and coming out the shower and screwing all over again.:naughty: So it's pointless really
But dont worry we have a shower in the morning seperatly so we are clean people :D

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
ChilianFuckFace said:
Why shower if you are just going to get dirty? :confused:
well y dont you go w/o takin a shower for 2 months and tell us how u feel and smell....back to the subject at hand...i usually take a shower b4 i have sex cuz i work late so when i get home i wanna b clean....and i take a shower right away if the chick seemed a lil dirty...

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
DIZNUTS said:
well y dont you go w/o takin a shower for 2 months and tell us how u feel and smell
I was being sarcastic! The entire thread is ridiculous. If you are a clean person you wouldn't be asking if you should take a shower after sex.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Lost86 said:
OH MY GOD YES!!! Although, I have a thing about feeling dirty. I can´t handle it.

DIZNUTS

ChilianFuckFace said:
I was being sarcastic! The entire thread is ridiculous. If you are a clean person you wouldn't be asking if you should take a shower after sex.
oh damn my bad lol

Blazed

†Punisher†
I like to wait until the next day to clean up cuz usually i have to squeeze in play time

SouthWolf

I'll fuck you up!!!
If you done it right then you will feel like you should bathe. But not right away. The shower together thing is a good idea.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
Lost86 said:
why do you ask? do i smell that bad??????! ::fpalm::

Last edited by a moderator:

Lost86

i give up!11 /wrists
Lol. Just curious. I bathe after sex... not because I think it's gross or anything... I just do. Not sure why.

DIZNUTS

fuck_you said:
after sex????

moe wants more sex.....
YES i agree to that but i think there should like be a national sex day...sorta like Valentine's but you get sex instead of cheap hallmark cards and chocholates.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
DIZNUTS said:
YES i agree to that but i think there should like be a national sex day...sorta like Valentine's but you get sex instead of cheap hallmark cards and chocholates.
Everyday is national sex day for me.