WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

After you take a dump, do you wipe standing up or sitting down?

How do you wipe?

• Standing up

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sofatyrant

A true pillow sofa
I clean my ass with liquid soap with my left hand then splooshing water on it either from a toilet snake or a small bucket with my right, cleaning my ass thoroughly. Then once it smells soapy fresh, I wipe it with a clean towel standing up.

Last edited:

BudVugger

Jergens
Premium
I have recently come over to the tp folded side. So many years of being a bunched up lost.

Oh, and I do the sit lean.

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
I have recently come over to the tp folded side. So many years of being a bunched up lost.

Oh, and I do the sit lean.
I don't understand how people can wipe with a wad of tp. Too messy and unorganized. I always fold my tp multiple times to ensure that I can wipe my ass without tearing through the paper and getting poo on my hand. Because in public they sometimes use cheap tp.

I also do the sit lean.

I am glad to see that no one has admitted to stand-up wiping. That seems like some psychopath shit. No pun intended.