WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

age? hmm..

dbmott

That's not guacamole!!!
Age. What do you think the biggest difference should be in a relationship. Just curious. I think 2 years between people is a lot, like a 16 and an 18 year old. I think 3 or 4 years should be max. As you get older it almost seems like it doesn't matter, I know a lot of people who have been married and their 10 or more years apart.

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
youre right it depends on the initial age at which the couple is together....say youre 17..and shes 15..there might be a diffrence....maturity wise...then again..females mature a lot fater than males....im sure a 17yr old chick wouldnt be dating a 15yr pube....i guess it all really boils down to the maturity level.....

Pachyderm

I really did.
My parents are 7 years apart and have been together since mymom was 17 and my dad was 24. I think once you pass 17 or 18, then you are able to date someone in their early 20s.

mariusthegreat

yeah...my folks too..my mom was 19 my dad was 28...thats kinda wierd....but yeah....theyve been together for 30 years now....crazy stuff...

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
dbmott said:
As you get older it almost seems like it doesn't matter,
That's true in my case. The older you get, the wider the age range to choose from.....above jailbait status. DG is 7 years younger that I. She's 26. ;)

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
When your older who gives a fuck about a 27 yr old dating a 34 yr old??

But when you got 16 fuckin a 22 yr old then it's a prob, and it should be!

dbmott

That's not guacamole!!!
Yeah thats what I mean by getting older it doesn't really matter that much, with maturity levels it can be a major problem girls having no clue what the hell is up or down while your a year or so older and getting sick of it. Heh, that happened to me once, thats why I brought this up. I'd never date someone that is more than a year younger than me, until I'm in like college or something...

fuck age...

if you don't feel awkward, go for it.

whatever tickles your pickle.

Tha DQ

Fuck the Atlantic
The age thing is sooo stupid, why do people even care about age? If 2 people are in love or something, forget about the age...*sigh*

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
The amazing thing is that although one gets older, the dateable range remains the same. :D

tharuz

Bringer of Order
children like me, 15, shouldnt even be fucking at this age, maybe in the old world where people my age actually took on responsabilities and started working, but immature fucks like me, hell no it`s wrong, but i fuck my girl anyways so I shouldnt even really be saying this heh

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
tharuz said:
children like me, 15, shouldnt even be fucking at this age, maybe in the old world where people my age actually took on responsabilities and started working, but immature fucks like me, hell no it`s wrong, but i fuck my girl anyways so I shouldnt even really be saying this heh
Well you have the right idea, to bad you don't live by it.

Don't get her prego or you WILL pay BBBWWWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...fucker. ::fpalm::

Last edited by a moderator:

HotShortyChic

Banned - What an Asshat!
Well lets see, I am 20, and my boyfriend is 22 going on 23 in Dec, we are 2 1/2 years apart and I have been with him since I was 18, so really I dont give a flying fuck what or how old you are or what the age difference is as long as you like each other and are attracked, go for it, get it on. ;)

swizeguy

How dare you!?
I dont know about that whole age thing.. i dont believe you should date someone that is to far in either direction. right now im dating a girl thats 17 and im 16 so...

mariusthegreat

so yeah..i have a gf now...shes 17...going on 18 soon...im 21....shes pretty mature...so its pretty kick ass....we'll see how it goes..

nice to be back....kinda...finals are this week....ill have entire december to myself..woot!

wocket

pocket pal
My last boyfriend was 6 years older than me. I'm 16. It worked out perfectly fine while it lasted, as I'm a bit mature for my age and he's a bit immature. However, I don't think I'd be able to go much older than that until I'm at least in my twenties.

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
I'm 16 currently, with a May 23rd birthday...

My boyfriend is 19, with a June 26th birthday.

It's a bit of a problem with the fact that he's considered an adult to my minor, but hey, who's gonna tell? As far as I'm concerned, he's not too old for me anyways.... 4-5 years either way is my general guideling for what's considered acceptable.... Well, 4-5 years after becomming an adult, that is. I personally wouldn't date a 2 year old, afterall... That'd be sick... Currently, it's 1 year below, and 3 years above for my range. Not that it matters, because I have good faith in my current boyfriend.

Gianefro

Crazed pervert
Age makes no difference to me,if you like her then go for it. Any ways being with a older women is awesmo, they know more about bumping and grinding. POW, KAMAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1