WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Age? Location?

shep said:
Yeah man there on the way via pigeon carrier.I duct taped the fucking thing's to it's belly :thumbsup:
right on. i'll send you those 14 peso's i owe you.

although, my pigeon's got a poor sense of direction... i'll tell it to stay away from gehtfuct's house again.

shep

Local alcoholic
Unforgiven said:
right on. i'll send you those 14 peso's i owe you.

although, my pigeon's got a poor sense of direction... i'll tell it to stay away from gehtfuct's house again.
Good idea,the doc get's trigger happy with that 12 gauge when he's on the sauce.BTW:Just send the peso's via paypal. :thumbsup:

shep said:
Good idea,the doc get's trigger happy with that 12 gauge when he's on the sauce.BTW:Just send the peso's via paypal. :thumbsup:
alright. will do.

my last pigeon i sent ended up on the doc's table.

poor bird :(

brainwashmonkey said:
Examination or Dinner table?
here's how the doc operates... he places the damn bird on his damn examining table to see what the cause of death is... then, after making sure it wasn't indeed food poisoning (damn marshmallows i fed the bird), he cooks it and eats it.

i mean, what the hell... why waste good bird?

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Pigeon doesn't taste particularly good. More like shoe leather. :thumbsdn:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
17, St. Louis, Missouri

But, I can tell you for once, that isn't bullshit, but is is Bullshyt.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
I must be the old guy on the board
26 Michigan....

DG... I didn't read the paragraph.. but I knew it was ICP after I read the Faygo line at the end... they always rap about Faygo....

Dan G = former Juggalo