WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Agh! No! Stop Dancing!

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
I was watching my school talent show, and these two obese girls went up to dance. . . Now, this would have been fine if it had not been for what they were dancing to. (sexy hip-hop music) They were flinging their parts from one side of the room to the other, and their fat was going with.

And. . . UGh. . .

mmm...cheese said:
I was watching my school talent show, and these two obese girls went up to dance. . . Now, this would have been fine if it had not been for what they were dancing to. (sexy hip-hop music) They were flinging their parts from one side of the room to the other, and their fat was going with.

And. . . UGh. . .

Next time, take some tomatoes with you. A few flings, then they'll stop dancing, and everyone else can start regaining their appetites.

:tomato: :tomato:

i seen the title and brought out my pole to do my strip dance............but never mind, i so lost the mood! thats just wrong! haven't they heard of jenny craig?

wtf is with fat girls thinking their sexy its pissing me off seriously like obese girls being on the cheer squad just ruins the whole damn thing and the belly shirts FOR FUCKS SAKE i dont walk around with my dick hanging out obese girls shouldnt either. lol O GOD MENTAL IMAGE fuck fuck get it out GET IT OUT!! :gun: *blows head off*

Yea but seriously i have nothing against big girls i mean im a big guy so you know whatever floats their boat.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
The reason they danced is because they have more self confidence than you all seem to think they should. Not everyone in the world is only attracted to young and skinny girls. There is a whole world of variation out there, and even large folks need love too. Some people even judge people on their personalities and attitudes. It's amazing how flexible some people are.

I'd rather see 2 large girls with much enthusiasm and nerve dancing their hearts out, than 2 perfect little bodies just going through the motions. YMMV

JLXC said:
The reason they danced is because they have more self confidence than you all seem to think they should. Not everyone in the world is only attracted to young and skinny girls. There is a whole world of variation out there, and even large folks need love too. Some people even judge people on their personalities and attitudes. It's amazing how flexible some people are.

I'd rather see 2 large girls with much enthusiasm and nerve dancing their hearts out, than 2 perfect little bodies just going through the motions. YMMV
good point

ferengi

Yay fire!
ThingX said:
wtf is with fat girls thinking their sexy its pissing me off seriously like obese girls being on the cheer squad just ruins the whole damn thing and the belly shirts FOR FUCKS SAKE i dont walk around with my dick hanging out obese girls shouldnt either. lol O GOD MENTAL IMAGE fuck fuck get it out GET IT OUT!! :gun: *blows head off*

Yea but seriously i have nothing against big girls i mean im a big guy so you know whatever floats their boat.
OMFGYEAHDUDeWTFLIEKSERIOUSLYOMFGFATGIRLSI MEANHAHHAHATHATSNOTRIDGHTDUDEOMFGLETMEKEEPGOINGANDJUSTKEEPTALKINGINABIGASSRUNONSENTENCEWITHOTUSINGANYPUNCTUATIONAHHAJKSFKASHJROFLAMO!!!11111

^^^That's how you look to the rest of us.

Some suggested reading:

ferengi said:
OMFGYEAHDUDeWTFLIEKSERIOUSLYOMFGFATGIRLSI MEANHAHHAHATHATSNOTRIDGHTDUDEOMFGLETMEKEEPGOINGANDJUSTKEEPTALKINGINABIGASSRUNONSENTENCEWITHOTUSINGANYPUNCTUATIONAHHAJKSFKASHJROFLAMO!!!11111

^^^That's how you look to the rest of us.

Some suggested reading:

UBER OWNAGE!

Well see the thing is i have more important things to do then listen to you bitch about punctuation. Obviously i have something called a life that you have never heard of and not to mention the sun go outside a get a tan you fucking pale ass nerd. I swear to god stupid ass people who dont have lives, friends, and/or a fucking reason to be living at all just pisses me off. If you want to complain and bitch about that obviously your has no or little meaning to it heres a tip.

When I read that story... all I got was this disgusting mental pisture of their arm fat flapping around... *eeeek*

JLXC said:

^ur right^

and to everyone else that was beaing mean how would u like everone talking about u

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
*rolls eyes*

I am glad girls are proud of who they are and what they are. I am so fucking sick of hearing everyone bitch and complain about did you see two fat girls dancing, to sexy hip hop.

What they can't enjoy that music and dance? They aren't allowed to? There not suppose to feel beautiful...?

I suppose they should kill themselves or starve to meet an unrealistic out look. I see perfectly normal healthy girls, with a good healthy weight, being called fat...

Seriously if this is the only thing you have to judge people on is that, than maybe you need to take a good healthy look in the mirrior.

I've noticed something about girls...The bigger the girl, the more skin they show. Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against fat people (if they can't help it), just thinking they're skinning punishes everyone else.

Later

breakology

Kiss my Converse
mmm...cheese said:

And. . . UGh. . .
Reminds me of the best advice I ever got from a movie, "fat girls tend to cum A LOT" -"Author" starring Dudly Moore :thumbsup:

Nymphchick said:
i seen the title and brought out my pole to do my strip dance
You should have told me you were into poles, I would have let you play with mine. :thumbsup: