WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

ah..AH..yer crazy..CHOO!!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Heres something to ponder.
If you were going nuts,would you be able to realize it?
The whole thought of going crazy is driving me insane. Sleep deporvation,its a beautiful thing. Anyhoo...

You may have noticed my WTF.com alter-ego has a death thing about it.(its just a hook)
Im not obsessed with death,or looking forward to it.

I do sometimes wonder if one or more of my multiple personalities are begining to lose it.
exsample~ FUCTDUP DREAMS
It doesnt matter what the dream is about.
~Im running down the street,naked,in slow motion chasing the Ice Cream Truck,or Im gleefully watching Broken and MaxPower beat the crap out of each other with some Cheez Whiz. Whatever the dream,at some point, it becomes a scene from 'Resident Evil' (without Milla J. of course) ya know,with the cannablistic zombies trying to take a bite out of my friggin' skull.

Yeah, I think this is kinda fuct. Are there any clear-cut answers to this?
Short of therapy.

Dr.gehtfuct

shep

Local alcoholic
Try some med's.Fuck therapy it's a waste of money.Ask your doctor to recommend some anti-deps .The worked for me :thumbsup:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Masturbation is the answer to everything.
In your case................Less of it.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
shep said:
Try some med's.Fuck therapy it's a waste of money.Ask your doctor to recommend some anti-deps .The worked for me :thumbsup:
Yeah,Im not really into the 'Drug' thing. Im dumb enough as it is.
Maybe,the smokin' of the cat turds plays a factor in the constant bombardment of fuctdup dreams.

I dunno,maybe De-caf perhaps.

NOPE!!

Pipe bending is a trade Im keeping.

Max.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Icecream truck chasing:
You want something you can not have, and that something (or someone) has made you feel cold and hungry.

Max. Broken and Cheezwhiz:
You want to join them but they wont let you until you bring them some icecream and wear pink thongs.

it becomes a scene from 'Resident Evil' (without Milla J. of course) ya know,with the cannablistic zombies trying to take a bite out of my friggin' skull.
If you have a resident evil dream without milla J, it means that you are gay, or have gay tendencies.

Damn dude, even I dream about milla!

My synopsis:

Go geht fuct. You will feel better.

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Now I'm not a doctor (like you didn't know), but the other guy in my head is. Yeah, he says that in his professional opinion you might want to consider opening up an off the highway motel with your "mother". My opinion? Sounds perfectly normal to me, but then again I don't remember any of my dreams. All I can ever remember is the screaming, oh the glorious screaming.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I dream about sex alot. But then I wake up and realize it is not a dream and CL is just taking advantage of me whilst I slumber. Couples therapy? Tried it. The therapist just wanted to have sex with us, to better "examine" our relationshiip status.

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
dustinzgirl said:
I dream about sex alot. But then I wake up and realize it is not a dream and CL is just taking advantage of me whilst I slumber. Couples therapy? Tried it. The therapist just wanted to have sex with us, to better "examine" our relationshiip status.
I still think I could have helped.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
Icecream truck chasing:
You want something you can not have, and that something (or someone) has made you feel cold and hungry.

Max. Broken and Cheezwhiz:
You want to join them but they wont let you until you bring them some icecream and wear pink thongs.

If you have a resident evil dream without milla J, it means that you are gay, or have gay tendencies.

Damn dude, even I dream about milla!

My synopsis:

Go geht fuct. You will feel better.
I am gehtNfuct.
http://www.wtf.com/showthread.php?t=3574

...and no,Im not gay. I spank to Milla in my 'Maxim'** magazine everyday.

**The greatest thing to happen to men,since women.

Last edited by a moderator:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
gehtfuct said:
I am gehtNfuct.
http://www.wtf.com/showthread.php?t=3574

...and no,Im not gay. I spank to Milla in my 'Maxim'** magazine everyday.

**The greatest thing to happen to men,since women.

Try spanking your monkey less and giving that wife of yours some attention.

Seriously, though, I was just joshin ya. But I think you should try to get some rest, take a day off and spend with your family. Thats what I do when I get stressed.

edt PS skorch, thanks for the offer, but I think we have it under control. there is a nice place a few miles from here where you can actually pay someone to come home with you. That way, CL is never bored. I am such a good girl. OK, not really, but it was a nice lie while it lasted.

Last edited by a moderator:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
Try spanking your monkey less and giving that wife of yours some attention.

Seriously, though, I was just joshin ya. But I think you should try to get some rest, take a day off and spend with your family. Thats what I do when I get stressed.
No prob D,you can bash me if you'd like. Im crazy,but not fragile.

As for the wife,I dont geht to see her often enough for the servicing.
Shit...for ME,it's plenty of time,for her....forgeht it.

I work 7 days a week, 10 hours a duh. So,'fuckin myself' is my only vent,besides WTFever.com
...and I usually do both at the same time.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
gehtfuct said:
So,'fuckin myself' is my only vent,besides WTFever.com
...and I usually do both at the same time.
As much as you are my buddy, this really makes me want to vomit.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
Dear god, please make him stop!

:sickpuke:
Make me stop? I was done before I hit enter at my last post.

Who are you callin' psycho?!!

Pachyderm

I really did.
How about that Milla J. as Leeloo Dallas in the Fifth Element :thumbsup: Yeah!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Pachyderm said:
How about that Milla J. as Leeloo Dallas in the Fifth Element :thumbsup: Yeah!
That little white strap outfit....sexy.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
That little white strap outfit....sexy.
Fuckin' A!...That IS my favorite movie with Milla,so far.

Boing!!

Sorry....

It's her eyes, they kinda grip you. The red hair was workin for her too.

M-m-m-milla.

ch-ch-ch-chia

Pachyderm

I really did.
That little white strapON outfit....sexy.
Did someone say strap on? DG, you are definitely convincing me that you're straight.. right. DAMIT I BURNT MY PIZZA!