WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Ah shit!

slipknott

Clitpickle
We the jury find the defendant Scott Peterson GUILTY!! HAHA

If he really did it then i say give him life...and if he didnt i say give him death...that is what i would tell god!

Personally ide rather get death than life....death is setting you free, if your tight with god and all.....looooool :abduct:

A-shardof-life

Banned - What an Asshat!
uhhhh

Thats really interesting..... Why the frig is death setting you free?

slipknott

Clitpickle
WHY IS DEATH SETTING YOU FREE?!?!?!?!

Well...on earth you have all these things that must be done.....unless you wanna have no life and live in a cardboard box under a bridge... :kickcan:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
well, if you have a smigen of guilt for what you did, life behind bars just rots your brain and forces you to stay alive. Death removes the guilt from your concsious, and if you've already done these heinous crimes, you probably don't give a shit if you die anyway. Life is always better.

A-shardof-life

Banned - What an Asshat!
lol

Death isn't gonna set you free, it's gonna leave you empty. WITH NOTHING! lol...

A-shardof-life

Banned - What an Asshat!
lol

I agree with you, that if you've done a lot of bad things in life and want to die then IN A WAY death "relieves yourself." Many people have different opinions on what happens when you die and mine is when you die you either go to Heaven or HELL :mad:. And if you kill yourself after you've done all these wrong things in life, the chances of you going to Hell are very big..... SO STAY CLEAN unless you wanna be tortured by little imps poking you with pitchforks! :p lol...

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
slipknott said:
We the jury find the defendant Scott Peterson GUILTY!! HAHA

If he really did it then i say give him life...and if he didnt i say give him death...that is what i would tell god!

Personally ide rather get death than life....death is setting you free, if your tight with god and all.....looooool :abduct:
Death set you free? huh!