WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

ahhh _kit_

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
why did you stop my board war.

You Otepsoul go back to wtf.com and think about what you have just done.

To everyone else at hate, I will try to keep the memebers of wtf.com at bay. We here at wtf.com do not and promote nor engage in board wars. Its messy, poitless and I am sure everyone will agree on this. Thank you. Any flaming done on wtf.com about hate I will make sure it gets locked or deleted.

With All Respect,

Kitana

:rolleyes: i said id go at it alone.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
otepsoul said:
why did you stop my board war.

You Otepsoul go back to wtf.com and think about what you have just done.

To everyone else at hate, I will try to keep the memebers of wtf.com at bay. We here at wtf.com do not and promote nor engage in board wars. Its messy, poitless and I am sure everyone will agree on this. Thank you. Any flaming done on wtf.com about hate I will make sure it gets locked or deleted.

With All Respect,

Kitana

:rolleyes: i said id go at it alone.
Because, I respect Gregr and his board. It was my main board before this. Also board wars are just stupid and meaningless. Please refrane from this. Thank you.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Hey,

While we cannot control what anyone does outside of this site, as stated above we certainly do not condone any 'board wars' here at WTF.com. Just for the 'official' record. ;)

Paul

Tenderony
board wars = make us look more immature and noobish than we already look

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Agreed.

Board wars is like the special olympics; even if you win you're still retarded.

Sod

Spilly Talker
hahah good one brit, i like it ;)