WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

ahhh love....wait whos that looking at us?

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
thats right, mygfs friends wont stop looking at me and her we could be sucking face and they just STARE......it pisses me off, when i look up and i see 3 (ugly) girls staring, open mouthed at me...

Ahh, don't worry about it.

If you and your girlfriend are crazy about each other, then forget those dumb girls. Suck face, get crazy with it. Once you guys start groping each other, they won't want to stick around. :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
sTOP DATING 12 YEAR OLDs!!!!

Just kidding. Mabye they are just amazed by you. Suck face where they are not at, like in the bathroom or something.

ah fuck those bitches man. They are just jealous. They feel like the 5th wheel or whatever. DONT HANG OUT W/ ALL OF THEM TOGETHER!!! Be alone w/ your woman!!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
The reason they watch you is;seeing your girlfriend catch it in the backside at McDonalds is always an eyeopener.

Maybe you should try to keep the corn pushin' behind closed doors.
...or at least in the meat-locker.

bnccoder

Postaholic
YUCK FOU!!! said:
it pisses me off, when i look up and i see 3 (ugly) girls staring, open mouthed at me...

Bring paper bags to put over their heads.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Wow!!! Exactly what Havok said is what I want to say!!! AwesomeXXXorz!

Sorry baby, I still love you.

tbsrk said:
People still say "suck face"? I haven't heard that term in a long time. Anyway, if they continue to stare, I say to start humping her. It will definately make them uncomfortable and they will probably stop.
Did you bother reading my post?! Pretty much the same thing.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
HavokChylde said:
Did you bother reading my post?! Pretty much the same thing.
Lies! You are making up lies. Seriously, my bust. I changed it. Please don't beat me.

tbsrk said:
Lies! You are making up lies. Seriously, my bust. I changed it. Please don't beat me.
Well, you didn't have to go that far, but cool!

So, just grope and hump her in front of her friends, and they'll get shifty asses, and leave!

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
i just got pictures of my gf pashing some other chick when she was drunk...im going there now...hehehhe

Jung

???
Premium
I hate seeing people making out in public/in front of other people; It's rude and annoying. That said, I feel the same way about staring.

evilghoul

Eee-Ook Gow
Walk up to them, and ask them why they are staring at you.

On second thought, take your girlfriend and kiss her right in front of them. Those girls are probably jealous because they are ass-ugly.

hove420

the shocka
yea man you need to be alone with your woman, not with her when everyones around, we should call you paris hilton with everyone watching :p

Why not give a show, gross them out a little. You can laugh about it later on. Well, I can anyway...memories in the making boy, memories.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
um..ask them to join yall when you get a room.....yo need a cheerleading squad even though they mad haugly(hot ass ugly)